Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Photos of Athens...

philippio

These are 3 photos that I took today (since the sun finally came out) from the balcony of our house in lower Kifissia (one of Athens' northern suburbs).

The balcony faces towards the west so the photos were taken facing northwest, west and southwest. The mountain (Mt. Parnitha) is about 1,200 ft tall and forms the western boundary of the Athens metropolis which has a population of approximately 5 million people (half the population of Greece).

More to come... :D

I have reached my attachment storage limit. I have to take the first ones down to post new ones.

Regarding the hot Greek girls... yes they're everywhere but it's winter. The sun came out today for the first time since wednesday. It's 35 degrees at night and in the mid 40's to low 50's in the daytime. No one's going to the beach. Those are the photos I'll post if I come back next summer. :D

Dsc00931.jpg

Theission monument in honor of Hephaestus

Dsc00930.jpg

Parthenon with Odeon of Herodus Atticus (amphitheater) in the left foreground

Dsc00929.jpg

South and east facades of Parthenon

Dsc00926.jpg

Some clown on Philopappou Hill (southwest of Acropolis)

Dsc00925.jpg

Parthenon with Lycabettus Hill to the northeast

Dsc00919.jpg

Parthenon with the Odeon of Herodus Atticus (located at base of Acropolis)

Dsc00915.jpg

Monument of Philopappou

Dsc00913.jpg

Sitting in an ancient tragedian actor's dressing room

Dsc00907.jpg

Sothwest facade of Parthenon from Areopagitou Ave.

:D

...let's focus here on what is REALLY important..

where are the Greek hotties resembling the godesses??

:confused:

If I showed you, then I'd have to have you struck down by the thunderbolt of Zeus.

I met one though a few nights ago. I may invite her to the Defected in the House party on tuesday. The guest is Sandy Rivera :D

....hey, get out of athens and on to some of the islands.....oh and away from cp....lol....i havent been to greece since '86....but prob going next year for sure.....enjoy our homeland and bring back some krasi ap tin santorini.....they make a great sweet red wine there....

Thanks Ramon, I already signed up for photobucket account.

Phatman, in the wintertime, the islands are not really so alive with the exception of Corfu, Crete and Rhodes. There's a very slight chance that I may head to Mykonos later this week, weather permitting. I've had Santorinian wine many times... yummy! :D