Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 40 reasons men fail in bed...

johnnyb04

the best way to succeed, in bed, or in any other way with a woman, is to focus on them. At that moment, for the length of that date, that kiss, or that fuck session, make them the most important thing in your world.

The thing is, dont do it for anyone that wouldnt do it for you, you know?

Now, I dont mean that you should buy them anything they want, or ignore your own needs/desires, or anything else equally stupid, just that you should be completely there, not mentally going over your grocery list, or thinking about 'the game' if you're a sports watcher. And this goes for women too.

Some of these are pretty funny (of course though, they would never

apply to me) :D

Ladies, what do you think?

1. NOT KISSING FIRST. Avoiding her lips and diving straight for the erogenous zones makes her feel like you're paying by the hour and trying to get your money's worth by cutting out nonessentials. A properly passionate kiss is the ultimate form of foreplay.

why guys do that... I will never know, but it's the biggest turn off

3. NOT SHAVING. You often forget you have a porcupine strapped to your chin which you rake repeatedly across your partner's face and thighs. When she turns her head from side to side, it's not passion, it's avoidance.

I think shaveing down below is more important, from a hygeine standpoint although facial hair is disgusting IMO

5. BITING HER NIPPLES. Why do men fasten onto a woman's nipples, then clamp down like they're trying to deflate her body via her breasts? Nipples are highly sensitive. They can't stand up to chewing. Lick and suck them gently. Flicking your tongue across them is good. Pretending they're a doggie toy isn't.

I disagree with this one. bite bite bite

10. ATTACKING THE CLITORIS. Direct pressure is very unpleasant, ....Although most men can find the clitoris without maps, they still believe that the vagina is where it's all at. .... if you're not careful, it can hurt - so don't get carried away.

I agree with you here. when guys poke their fingers or tongue in aggressively, boy does it hurt soooooo bad. It can be extremely painful.

20. COMING TOO SOON. Every man's fear. With reason. If you shoot before you see the whites of her eyes, make sure you have a backup plan to ensure her pleasure too.

what's the deal with this? guys come first and very early

and then fall asleep. what a turn OFF.

38. NOT CARING WHETHER SHE COMES. You have to finish the job. Keep on trying until you get it right, and she might even do the same for you.

thank you for #38!!!!!! well said!!!