Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best way to roll

pattbateman

u dont know me...so u cant say "i'm not buying it"...i dont do e much anymore...but if i do it runs between 15-20 a nite if i do so that in itself is why i only do it once every few months or so...i dont need help...just better pills...

i hope you're not offended in any way..... i only mean the best ....

but what I don't get is ... everybody knows that after the 2nd or 3rd pretty much you're chasing the high. Your brain can only release so much seretonin....so that would be a whole lot of waisted money. I'd know better things to do with that. :idea:

Also, if you can stand it, if you don't want to wait for the pill to hit you, let the pill disolve under your tongue and it goes directly into your bloodstream, just as if you had injected it.....it hits you instantly.....sorry if you all knew this already

:bounce:

Ew. :yuck:

Also, if u take a half of a vike after you start to come down off a roll, it brings you right back up again. :)

haha i thought i was the only one vikes do the same shit to me when i roll. Or atleast they did I have not rolled in 2 or 3 years.

But it is on new for new years bitches. I think i am going to drop like 3 at once and then try not to get lost.

i hope you're not offended in any way..... i only mean the best ....

but what I don't get is ... everybody knows that after the 2nd or 3rd pretty much you're chasing the high. Your brain can only release so much seretonin....so that would be a whole lot of waisted money. I'd know better things to do with that. :idea:

not at all offended...but my tolerence for drugs is high...and yes after a few pills it is just chasing the high...but i cant stop going...all the more reason why i dont do this much anymore...

• 2 weeks later...