Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going out Saturday night, 12/25?

i would def go to cielo if tronic wasn't happenin, but I used to hit up tronic mondays every week and christian smith is spinnin, i'm not that into techno anymore but he really does it for me, he just does it right nice and sullivan, memories. Gonna be total nostalgia, haven't been to a tronic party at sullivan since early/mid July.

Im going out on XMAS NIGHT - TO DEEP Lower Level... i went last sat for the grand opening of platinum saturdays in the lower level and it was HOTTTTT!! such an aawesome crowd and the greatest house/tribal music in the city - i swear! :) i think its a DRA Productions party. They had the sickest dancers too - oh my GAWD!... ended up buying 3 bottles.. had a blast.. believe me im still recouperating. but this sat is supposed to be the christmas party and i want to go early so i can get some free cd's this time.. hope to see everyone there!!!

Probably, Family shit comes first though.

I think i'm to dress up as a jew this year for christmas...

I uderstand, but when dinner is over, just tell the family that you have to go out and sell drugs.

Isn't that what you people do anyway?

the mafia of the polish

Anyone heard of the Polusa Center in Roselle, NJ on route 27(St George Ave)

I went once on a Friday a few weeks ago, pretty cool place. music was pretty good. 12/25 Tina Ann is singing and free till 10:30pm. I think after the family thing, heading over there.

:hat: