Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ah yo..is there a BLING around??

bobbybacala

and regarding my ear plugs . how many peoplle hve told me that im doin the smart thing by wearing em . so i dont care.

Even GOOD club owners REQUIRE that their employees wear earplugs. I was gievn a really good pair from someone once and although I dont wear them ALL the time it was prob the best thing he could have given me. :D

Bling is hands down the ugliest Tri-Lamb reject on this board with a matching 100 pound frilly androgynous frame. He basically gets laughed at and made fun of in real life and the interweb, so to try and find his niche and somewhat fit in, this Tiny Tim Jr uses whatever simian writing abilities he has to pump out worthless reviews 2 people read. The ladies love him because they pity him, and also know he will treat anything with a hymen like a Princess because he'd be lucky if the crack head Denny Neagle fucked would look his way twice.

Bling is hands down the ugliest Tri-Lamb reject on this board with a matching 100 pound frilly androgynous frame. He basically gets laughed at and made fun of in real life and the interweb, so to try and find his niche and somewhat fit in, this Tiny Tim Jr uses whatever simian writing abilities he has to pump out worthless reviews 2 people read. The ladies love him because they pity him, and also know he will treat anything with a hymen like a Princess because he'd be lucky if the crack head Denny Neagle fucked would look his way twice.

wow that was just wrong. :woah:

its one thing to poke fun at the guy but come on man its not like he is part of euphoria project or something. i have never met bling but he has found his nitch on the board for sure and has become a celeb. i am sure when he walks down the streat at least 5 comic book collectors go up to him and say nice review.

wow! :eek:

:splat: and you just envy him ASSHOLE! get a life.