Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chus & Ceballos @ Canal Room, Thu 1/13

so im guessing your showing up tomorrow body n soul? you look aaaah pretty excited.. lol :)

HA!

I can't wait to DANCE! I'm definitely a fan of C&C :)

DJs from Spain have been very impressive. I'm digging how they are combining House, Spanish acoustics and drums and fusing them into a completely new sound called Iberican Sounds.

Another DJ from Spain that has me completely LOCA for him is DIMAS. I would love for him to come to NY! I saw him spin at LA DIOSA in Ibiza and he left me wanting more...more...more!!!!! :bowdown:

so you are excited... lol

see yah tomorrow

HA!

I can't wait to DANCE! I'm definitely a fan of C&C :)

DJs from Spain have been very impressive. I'm digging how they are combining House, Spanish acoustics and drums and fusing them into a completely new sound called Iberican Sounds.

Another DJ from Spain that has me completely LOCA for him is DIMAS. I would love for him to come to NY! I saw him spin at LA DIOSA in Ibiza and he left me wanting more...more...more!!!!! :bowdown:

OMG.. girl are you gonna be there? I haven't seen you in AGES.. hope all is well!! :)

I'm planning on it....

You know this must be big if I'll actually pull myself away from Cain to come out for it :half: I'm back from the dead so to speak - hope to see you there!

HI PHATMAN!!!!! :D

...ah if only i were younger i'd go tomorrow but alas we're doing cellar bar and sully on friday...combine that with having to work on friday and this is a tentative no-no....oh well, maybe next time.....

younger...come on bro....you are not older than me....step it up!!!!

peace

ta :pint::bounce::clap2::pint:

...actually, i'm pretty sure i AM older than you....i think aly told me your age once back in the day but i cant be positive...either way, another time....i'm down to come in since i know my girl marci is a regular.....:)

But Thorin acts like he's 12..does that count for somethin'? :D

(Sorry TA, couldn't resist it...I tried but..no score)