Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chus & Ceballos @ Canal Room, Thu 1/13

i luv it....i need one normal friend in my life....just one...is that tooo much to ask for....wtf :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Well Thorin, if I'd ever stoop so low as to consider you my friend, perhaps you would :hoparound (back off drama fiends, that's called "sarcasm")

In any case, children, if you've been out wasting your time elsewhere, definitely change the plans for this event - C&C do some fabulous production work, not to mention some absolutely fantastic live sets, so don't miss out on a great opportunity to hear someone lightyears ahead of "DJ I-suck-but-I-bring-100-people-nightly" or whoever it is that's playing around this city lately. It's always a treat when there's a positively creamy mixture of great music and a nice venue. :shades2:

hmm...i haven't been to any parties period in the longest time. i used to go to centrofly thursday when they were doiing that but that seems like forever since then...maybe ill swing by...

maybe.....come on step it up bro.....see Paul Brown @ the front door and ask for Thorin's List...see u there

peace

ta

nothing out of the ordinary...

just look presentable

this is a party for music lovers, but you still got to respect the venue...

jeans and a t shirt are totally fine etc...

what about super-stylish furry phat pants and a tank top? Or is that a little too out there.

btw, is there a guestlist I can get on.

Thanks,

-Peter

Well Thorin, if I'd ever stoop so low as to consider you my friend, perhaps you would :hoparound (back off drama fiends, that's called "sarcasm")

In any case, children, if you've been out wasting your time elsewhere, definitely change the plans for this event - C&C do some fabulous production work, not to mention some absolutely fantastic live sets, so don't miss out on a great opportunity to hear someone lightyears ahead of "DJ I-suck-but-I-bring-100-people-nightly" or whoever it is that's playing around this city lately. It's always a treat when there's a positively creamy mixture of great music and a nice venue. :shades2:

OMG.. girl are you gonna be there? I haven't seen you in AGES.. hope all is well!! :)