Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sharks

naughtybabe

....sharks are so cool....when i was in high school.....while most girls had some gay ass thing in there back window or some stuffed animal flower etc....i had a little shark on my rear view mirror lol....guess it goes with my personality...;)

Sharks are cool until you are surfing in Hawaii and look over the right side of your board and see a 5-6 foot tiger shark sharing the waters with you.

"Cool shark" loses it's meaning real fast. Then it's big scary mother fucking shark that is about to take my leg off.

Fuck sharks - kill em all. Them and those pesky ass dolphins!

Sharks are cool until you are surfing in Hawaii and look over the right side of your board and see a 5-6 foot tiger shark sharing the waters with you.

"Cool shark" loses it's meaning real fast. Then it's big scary mother fucking shark that is about to take my leg off.

Fuck sharks - kill em all. Them and those pesky ass dolphins!

werd! :shake:

was water skiing in the Mediterranean when i looked over and saw a friggin shark. i was like "dont fall dont fall dont fall dont fall dont fall"

:splat: