Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best of 2004...

dgmodel

janets titty im sure everyone will remember, howard stern going to satellite, bush reelection, reality tv reaching a tipping point, grandmother passed away, career change for me, having 500+ ppl sing happy birthday to me... outside of a couple of personal things id say it was a rather uneventful year for me...

I traded in my '98 Intrepid and got an '04 model so I'm driving my favorite car on the road, but my mom died of cancer and 2 of my cousins were diagnosed with terminal cancer, one 2 weeks before she died and the other 2 weeks after; I broke my toe and missed a week of work, and then I lost even more money in the months after when the company I work for was purchased and the new company cut out my overtime and negated the importance of my position making me feel even more like my life was being wasted away at a shit job. 2004 was not a good year for me on a personal level and I'll be relieved when it's over, although '05 will bring the inevitable deaths of the fore-mentioned cousins.

I am looking forward to 2006.

The only other positive is that in '04 I found Club Planet. :aright: