Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you bang a celeb?

havokk

Depends on the celeb. Famous but butt ugly would be a no brainer. Someone rumored to have a serious STD like some of the popular celeb sex kittens out there, maybe with two rubbers on and take plenty of pics to brag and sell to the tabloids, but I wouldn't jump at it. But someone Grade-A gorgeous and sexy, absolutely. I'm not married so that too is a no brainer.

Guest gabo
Depends on the celeb. Famous but butt ugly would be a no brainer. Someone rumored to have a serious STD like some of the popular celeb sex kittens out there, maybe with two rubbers on and take plenty of pics to brag and sell to the tabloids, but I wouldn't jump at it. But someone Grade-A gorgeous and sexy, absolutely. I'm not married so that too is a no brainer.
He just said a a-list celeb. That can be just about anyone I hear on the radio or see on the tv. just think about seeing Beyonce on her knees sucking your balls, asking you to cum on her face.

I was more interested in what the women would say, because like I said 99% of unattached guys would jump at the chance to sleep with a gorgeous celebrity.

Most single women would probably do the same, but might also think twice about falling into the groupie category and thus not admit to it.

Guest gabo
I was more interested in what the women would say, because like I said 99% of unattached guys would jump at the chance to sleep with a gorgeous celebrity.

Most single women would probably do the same, but might also think twice about falling into the groupie category and thus not admit to it.

Women are just as big of whores as men... they're just alittle more picky.

You just said "famous a-list celeb". That could be anyone. That could be Charlize Theron or could be Rosie O'Donnell. Also what if that Celeb happens to be Beyonce Knowles, but you know Jay Z and his crew wouldn't be too happy with you. Big question. Alot of what ifs.

I obviously meant a celebrity you were attracted to.

just think about seeing Beyonce on her knees sucking your balls, asking you to cum on her face.

I can imagine that, I just hope that it's not what you're imagining, beyonce sucking my balls. :spin:

I love it when you talk dirty, gabo, you're getting me horny with the image you just put in my head. :rofl:

If you were at a club and a famous A-list celeb who you thought was hot had someone come over to you and tell you point blank "he/she wants to have sex with you tonight, no strings attached....". Would you do it if you were single?

Does a one legged duck swim in circles?

Alright then !!!!!

If you were at a club and a famous A-list celeb who you thought was hot had someone come over to you and tell you point blank "he/she wants to have sex with you tonight, no strings attached....". Would you do it if you were single?

when you take away the big bank account,... the notoriety,... and everything else that comes along with being a celeb,...she's just a girl.... sure, if she's smoking hot....better believe it, i will fuck her brains out.... her being famous wont make me come any harder than the next girl.... but i will sure love the chauffered limo ride back to my crib...not to mention the excessive bragging that will follow ;)

:idea:

hell yea... if it was someone i was drawn to then why the hell not~?!

an opportunity like that may never happen again...

it depends on the celebrity.

if it's a guy who knows he's hot and knows he can get any girl .. NO b/c I don't like arrogance

there is also the disease factor.. celebs have been around.. yuck