Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did you say!!!

sotuorlando

I'm not homophobic in the least bit, I am completely secure in my heterosexuality and manhood. But despite the best soap probing in the shower, there is only so much you can clean out in there. I keep myself very clean on the outside, especially when I'm about to be with a gal, but I can't vouch for what's deep inside me, or how clean your finger will be when it comes out of me. When I'm wild and funky with a gal and rolling around and sucking everything of hers that comes within reach of my mouth, I don't want to get that finger in my mouth by mistake. :vomit2::vomit2::vomit2:

Just curious - Do you finger girls??

Their boxes or their asses? The former is a given, the latter is a...okay you got me, I have done that, more to prepare them for my penis (which is much thicker than my finger, before anyone turns that into a joke). But otherwise no, not on a regular basis. But I washed my hands before returning to the foreplay.

Their boxes or their asses? The former is a given, the latter is a...okay you got me, I have done that, more to prepare them for my penis (which is much thicker than my finger, before anyone turns that into a joke). But otherwise no, not on a regular basis. But I washed my hands before returning to the foreplay.

Like Michelle65 was saying - if done right before ur about to cum then as soon as ur done coming - ur girl will just wash her hands right after! I know I wash my hands, mouth and box after any sexual act. :tongue:

All I'm saying is that if most girls get increased satisfaction by it - then I'm sure guys will to ( prob. not completely getting fingered but some rubbing & a bit of penetration) - if done right and at the right moment!

:)

let me get this right....you finger a girls ass during foreplay to prepare her and loosen her up before you are about to have anal but before you go ahead with the anal you stop, leave to wash your hands than continue on :confused:

How long did you wait after the sex before you ran to the bathroom and washed your hands? Or did you cuddle and rub the rest of his body and face with that same hand?

This is why parents tell us as kids, don't put that finger in your mouth, you don't know where it's been. :vomit2:

well thats the thing, i wouldn't do it with just anybody who hasn't showered all day or just came from the gym....right outta the shower, its fine...plus this guy was suuuuper clean down there in all areas....never tasted/smelled bad EVER

Okay, you got me again NMN. These challenges are forcing me to go back and rectify my story. I used KY on my finger to loosen her, and then wiped the KY off pretty good with a towel and my finger was clean under the KY. When I squeezed her cheeks and rubbed her ass and back while pounding her, my finger was failry clean and dry.

Okay, you got me again NMN. These challenges are forcing me to go back and rectify my story. I used KY on my finger to loosen her, and then wiped the KY off pretty good with a towel and my finger was clean under the KY. When I squeezed her cheeks and rubbed her ass and back while pounding her, my finger was failry clean and dry.

I wasn't trying to "get you"...that makes more sense. I just read it as you had to stop the session to go wash your hands which I thought would kill

the whole mood

I wasn't trying to "get you"...that makes more sense. I just read it as you had to stop the session to go wash your hands which I thought would kill

the whole mood

Okay then, we're clear. Anything else, ask away. But for now, this topic is making me hungry so I'm off to drive through to get a burger. Later.

Banging a girl with her period is all good, I have no problems with that, I've earned my red wings on many occasions, I just just dont dig a chick fingering my ass, I dont know what it is, I just dont dig it. Just out of curiosity, b/c it sounds like you dig the finger in the ass thing, where do you draw the line? Do you mind a dildo in the ass?

Def not a dildo, never. Finger i'm cool with, heck I'll even consider those magic wands they got for doods that hit the spot there. All about being open n doing it with the right girl.

Def not a dildo, never. Finger i'm cool with, heck I'll even consider those magic wands they got for doods that hit the spot there. All about being open n doing it with the right girl.

Niiiiiiice, magic wand and all, swwwweeeeeet!!! What a visual! :vomit2:

I dont know maybe I'm just weird, but the thought of me bent over while a chick sticks some kind of wand up my ass makes me feel a little strange.........Call me crazy!

Niiiiiiice, magic wand and all, swwwweeeeeet!!! What a visual! :vomit2:

I dont know maybe I'm just weird, but the thought of me bent over while a chick sticks some kind of wand up my ass makes me feel a little strange.........Call me crazy!

No not crazy at all and I agree, what would look more gay than that. Even though it is with a female, thats still crossing a mighty thin line, in most peoples eyes anyway!

But I washed my hands before returning to the foreplay.

As you've already clarified, I was gonna call "BULLLLLLSHHHHHITTTT!!" on that one.

I used KY on my finger to loosen her, and then wiped the KY off pretty good with a towel and my finger was clean under the KY. When I squeezed her cheeks and rubbed her ass and back while pounding her, my finger was failry clean and dry.

You gotta be joking, right?? Do you HONESTLY believe that your "finger was clean under the KY"???? What... KY jelly forms some sort of impenetrable barrier that germs cannot get on your skin/under your nails?? And you think that if your "finger was fairly clean and dry", then that means no germs/bacteria are present???

Pffft! It is thinking like yours that continues the spread of ALL std's. I can see it now.... "She died of AIDS?? Well I'm sure I didn't catch it from her. I wiped my dick off with a towel after I pulled out of her ass."

:shaky: