Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone from the ny board going to wmc this year???

im jumping on the bandwagon and heading down this year since next year i'll be in california and in school again and i probably wont be able to afford the trip... cant wait... we're staying at a hotel that ranges from 0 to 2 stars (out of 5).... but what are ya gonna do??? im sure we'll hardly be in the room anyway...

i really hope to catch dj dan, antoine clamaran, live element, judge jules, tiesto and oakenfold... im psyched for the ultra lineup... i saw videos from last year... shit looks insane!!

I'll be down in SOBE for this conference this year as well. Went in 2k3, had a blast and was unable to go last year so im definitely looking fwd to this years. We are in the process of ironing out details on a few parties, ill post some more info as i get it. See you in March :bounce:

I'm already booked from 3/22-3/28. We're staying at the Hampton Inn by the airport and yes, i know it's not in the heart of SoBe. We tried booking with my bf's timeshare but they said nothing's available because of Easter weekend. My friend works for the Hilton and she said everything in SoBe is booked also. The only thing she can offer is the Hamtpon Inn by the airport and it came out to $200 for the entire stay. Can't go wrong with that.

Thank gawd I have six days off because of Easter weekend. My spring break's ALWAYS in April so I never get to go to WMC!!! I can finally get to go this yr!

Is it worth it to get the registration? I don't know what the exact details are with partying. Do you pay as you go? Any info would help. Thanks.

Oh yeh, I definitely want to see Tiesto!!!