Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ikon stabbings last night

c'mon man... take a look at the facts... how many stabbings have happened at crobar and/or spirit (predominantly white clubs).. none... yeah there's fights at places like tempts, deko, spirit. crobar etc. etc. but you dont have to worry about getting your ass murdered...

Thank GOD I was raised better than to think that way. That's white America for you.

If headshakers wanna stab each other like dimwits then so be it. Go outside and stab each other. As long as they are not inside doing that fcuking stupid headshaker dance or bumping into me quite possibly bursting one of my beautiful breastesess I am happy.

Chinatown represent...

One.

:half:

Violence happens everywhere, you can't just say that asians are more likely to commit a certain type of violence and you feel safer in certain clubs as opposed to others. Look at Crobar a couple of months ago. A poor girl was kidnapped outside the club, driven to NJ, and raped. Who knows if she would have made it out alive had she not escaped. When alcohol and drugs are involved, regardless, negative things are more likely to happen.

Violence happens everywhere, you can't just say that asians are more likely to commit a certain type of violence and you feel safer in certain clubs as opposed to others. Look at Crobar a couple of months ago. A poor girl was kidnapped outside the club, driven to NJ, and raped. Who knows if she would have made it out alive had she not escaped. When alcohol and drugs are involved, regardless, negative things are more likely to happen.

Amen sista...

aside from the drugs and excessive alcohol use, which happens to be rampant everywhere, can you honestly say that you would feel safer partying at a club like the copa or exit, than compared to crobar/spirit?? remember, i said honestly...

the girl getting raped outside of crobar, as unfortunate as that is, has nothing to do with your safety/well-being on the inside of the club... that can happen outside of any club/bar/your own apartment at any time... didn't the stabbings at exit actually happened outside of the club and also noone for sure knows that the person who stabbed the asian dudes was even asian... it could have even been a white person :idea: but in general, yes, i feel safer partying at upscale places... not implying spirit is upscale but compared to avalon/copa spirit is the mercedes of clubs... if you think im racist because i feel safer partying at one club bc of the clientale it attracts than i guess im a racist...

and for the record i never said asians are mroe violent than any other race... i just stated that, in general, you dont have to worry about getting murdered at predominantly white clubs... maybe get into a fight here or there or the occasional bottle cracked over your head... but not getting stabbed repeatedly with a knife requiring a trip to the intensive care unit..

i stay away from teen nights and bling bling wannabe crowds... thats your best bet... but to say youre more likely to get into a fight with a decahead rockin spikes than a asian or a person in a hiphop room is simply assanine since there isnt proof or facts stating where more incidents occur...

aside from the drugs and excessive alcohol use, which happens to be rampant everywhere, can you honestly say that you would feel safer partying at a club like the copa or exit, than compared to crobar/spirit?? remember, i said honestly...

the girl getting raped outside of crobar, as unfortunate as that is, has nothing to do with your safety/well-being on the inside of the club... that can happen outside of any club/bar/your own apartment at any time... didn't the stabbings at exit actually happened outside of the club and also noone for sure knows that the person who stabbed the asian dudes was even asian... it could have even been a white person :idea: but in general, yes, i feel safer partying at upscale places... not implying spirit is upscale but compared to avalon/copa spirit is the mercedes of clubs... if you think im racist because i feel safer partying at one club bc of the clientale it attracts than i guess im a racist...

and for the record i never said asians are mroe violent than any other race... i just stated that, in general, you dont have to worry about getting murdered at predominantly white clubs... maybe get into a fight here or there or the occasional bottle cracked over your head... but not getting stabbed repeatedly with a knife requiring a trip to the intensive care unit..

Dan, i'm not saying you're racist at all. I was just stating my overall opinion considering ALL 5 PAGES of the posts i've read. My post was not directed to you personally whatsoever, thats why i didn't quote you. Come on! you and I are chill, i know for a fact u aren't racist. :) I was addressing your statement though about Crobar. I don't feel safe at any club to be honest with you. I would never ever go out to a club by myself b/c i know crazy shit happens at the most random times. You never know wherever you are. Who would have thought that at PVD (of all djs), someone who plays happy melodic trance that something so terrible would go down.

i stay away from teen nights and bling bling wannabe crowds... thats your best bet... but to say youre more likely to get into a fight with a decahead rockin spikes than a asian or a person in a hiphop room is simply assanine since there isnt proof or facts stating where more incidents occur...

i didnt say im mroe liekly to get into a fight with some juicebag guido... what thread were you reading bar star?? im saying all races have assholes... all im saying is that in general if you go to bridgeview yacht club and get into a fight chances are very SLIM that you are going to get shot at or stabbed... and if you think you have the same chance of getting stabbed or shot at at bridgeview than copa/exit than you've got some serious issues... this is kidna pointless actually bc i'm not really a fighter and i woudlnt put myself in any of the above scenarios...

amen to that.

simply stated.

:werd:

i didnt say im mroe liekly to get into a fight with some juicebag guido... what thread were you reading bar star?? im saying all races have assholes... all im saying is that in general if you go to bridgeview yacht club and get into a fight chances are very SLIM that you are going to get shot at or stabbed... and if you think you have the same chance of getting stabbed or shot at at bridgeview than copa/exit than you've got some serious issues... this is kidna pointless actually bc i'm not really a fighter and i woudlnt put myself in any of the above scenarios...

i wasnt speaking directly to you i meant in a general sense regarding the thread...

and i agree with you to a certain extent... but long story short im not a fighter either im too busy having a good time to worry about "beef" and "Drama"