Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Jello

deepspell

and to whoever invented jello shots...you guys ruined my plans on new years. why do they have to be so good. I had 10 of you and i ended up in the bathroom for the rest of NYE 2005. No Sullivan room, no afterhours, no nothing.

a BIG fuck you to jello :mad:

off to sander then.....Cya

and to whoever invented jello shots...you guys ruined my plans on new years. why do they have to be so good. I had 10 of you and i ended up in the bathroom for the rest of NYE 2005. No Sullivan room, no afterhours, no nothing.

i called u like 20 times faggot

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

eh too bad.....I went to Sully, but left around 7.

LOL, we still have some jello shots left here.

Want some?

Bro, I made mine strong as Hell and I had way more than 10.

We were drinkin' them like crazy last night too.

The thing that put eveyone on their ass early at my place was my :bong:

:hat:

damn, how big were they? :laugh2:

...lol.....i'll assume by 5 the shots were speaking to you telling you to have at least 5 more.....lmao.....

i called u like 20 times faggot

i know dude...i was DONE......doneeeeeeeeee......

sat. was a different story tho.....u shoulda went to Sander dude..shit was fuckin nuts.....i called marissa but then she no call back....when i get back to my car i see that she called since i left my phone in the car :mad: