Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lolol New Years Resolutions Freaks lolol

I hope to be just like silverbull. I want to not drink or take any drugs and be able to dance better than everyone else at clubplanet and then when i come home from being out 24 hours straight and being totally sober i want to come on this messageboard and berate everyone who does drink and do drugs and proclaim how much better i am than they are. I would also like to get a silverbull mask and wear that same outfit you have on in that ridiculous avatar i just don't know if can ever walk around looking that ridiculous even as a joke for a second of my life. I'll need some help with feeling as insecure as you are so maybe you can drop me aline and tell me how it feels to be small and insignificant. Thats my new years resolution.

new year resolutions for 05'

1) no more smoking...

2) to get my lazy ass to the gym more than 2-3 times a week..

3) to make my own lunch instead of buying lunch/breakfast everyday...

4) to not drink to an excess...

5) stay away from the drama and people who cause it...

6) spend less time on the internet...

hmm .. few ones i can think of ..

1. to remember God all the time

2. to be a better person

3. to tell the truth all the time

4. to continue not to drink or do drugs

5. to make an effort to know people i dont like .. may be i was wrong or may be they are better than what i think they are

6. to continue to dance but more creatively so i dont injur myself more (i.e. modify my style to less physical)

7. do more charities work

8. work harder and find a new job

9. go to gym more often and continue my exercise plan.

Peace

the MASK

hmm .. few ones i can think of ..

1. to remember God all the time

2. to be a better person

3. to tell the truth all the time

4. to continue not to drink or do drugs

5. to make an effort to know people i dont like .. may be i was wrong or may be they are better than what i think they are

6. to continue to dance but more creatively so i dont injur myself more (i.e. modify my style to less physical)

7. do more charities work

8. work harder and find a new job

9. go to gym more often and continue my exercise plan.

Peace

the MASK

attachment.php?attachmentid=29467

I told my roommates that mine is to go to Spirit at least once a month (partly in an attempt to convince them to go with me), and they were laughing at me, saying that it's supposed to be something "good." The weird thing is going to clubs is actually good for me b/c if I'm anywhere else I usually get really bored, so I get wasted and then proceed to do other stupid things.

I told my roommates that mine is to go to Spirit at least once a month (partly in an attempt to convince them to go with me), and they were laughing at me, saying that it's supposed to be something "good." The weird thing is going to clubs is actually good for me b/c if I'm anywhere else I usually get really bored, so I get wasted and then proceed to do other stupid things.

wtf does this have to do with anything~!? (besides everyone knows im a small limp dick pansey...)

Thanks for cracking on yourself. Saved me the time. And on another note. Drama needs good people like yourself. Pay us a visit. We need someone to use as a punching bag. Useless freaks like yourself should go down south to the bump boards. Maybe you can get a creamie from smokesum. I am sure he will be more than willing to give it to you. Oh and Dicks are for Chicks.

:half: