Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander K

killed it last night..... first time seeing him live, and first time in crobar. astro and glyde were kinda plain, but sander did his thing. by the way, thats how a nightclub should be run, spirit owners should go check it out and maybe take some notes....

astro and glyde did not make it for me at all .. sander was ok .. but compared to the last time i heard him . he was not at his best ..

there were so many people .. but we managed to dance sometimes and made room ..

glad to see the whole crew .. kutekimee, bluedragon, stompy, beatkha, ibrandon, majinbuu, deepspell and his gf, emjay, dan and his friend, nybeauty (and her gfs), tony, prprincessa, disk-of-freak and her bf, and anyone else I forgot to mention … :bounce:

left around 6 am ..

it was an ok night overall ..

peace

The MASK

no wonder i didnt c u! plus u 4got 2 txt me :(

had such a blast! awesome vibe n music! so glad i came out 2 this! :bounce:

only thing was that there was way 2 many ppl n couldnt really dance...throughout the nite ppl startin leavin i guess n there was more room....

astro and glyde...zzzzz so bored I was actually hanging out in the hip hop room

dont understand how most of you didnt like the music....he was sooooooooo much more dynamic than usual that night....he didnt work the mixes much, that is true, but he was smart enough in his track selection that he could just let songs play the whole way without mixing much either. dont think any of you noticed how he was working the DVJ-1000's either....the video's he was playing was awesome. that "good times" track that went along with the words on the screen was sick. and when he opened up with "tell me a story" i almost CREAMED :jawdrop:

dont understand how most of you didnt like the music....he was sooooooooo much more dynamic than usual that night....he didnt work the mixes much, that is true, but he was smart enough in his track selection that he could just let songs play the whole way without mixing much either. dont think any of you noticed how he was working the DVJ-1000's either....the video's he was playing was awesome. that "good times" track that went along with the words on the screen was sick. and when he opened up with "tell me a story" i almost CREAMED :jawdrop:

hearing the same bass line for 10 minutes is boring

im sure if Draper was playing Zombie Nation you all woulda had a great time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude, save the fucking condascension. I've heard Sander many times before over several years. This set was not up to his usual standard. His set was extremely monotonous and he put little effort into his mixing.

On another note, aside from being a good looking crowd, the crowd at Crobar absolutely blows.

Dude, save the fucking condascension. I've heard Sander many times before over several years. This set was not up to his usual standard. His set was extremely monotonous and he put little effort into his mixing.

On another note, aside from being a good looking crowd, the crowd at Crobar absolutely blows.

sorry he wasnt up to your standard chief....ill make sure to call him tonight.

"hey sander, dkny8 on the NYC club planet message board said that you blew on sat night"

ya .. i liked the videos .. they were very interesting ..