Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug Raid at the Alabama Projects (Paterson)

FYI, for you guys...

over the weekend, i believe, the Alabama Projects on market street were subject to a targeted raid...9 members of the bloods were arrested along with over a million dollars of cash and heroin,coke,crack,etc...along with hand guns...

if you go overthere to cop, it might be alittle hot..

just a little warning, from your friendly paterson drug buyer....

Guest gabo
FYI, for you guys...

over the weekend, i believe, the Alabama Projects on market street were subject to a targeted raid...9 members of the bloods were arrested along with over a million dollars of cash and heroin,coke,crack,etc...along with hand guns...

if you go overthere to cop, it might be alittle hot..

just a little warning, from your friendly paterson drug buyer....

Paterson is sooo lovely

it was cash + drugs for the million + ( sorry for not making that clear) .....the paper didnt break it down......it was in the bergen record...i believe on Sunday....

ha whe i was in college there was a raid like that in the town cops feds and secret service if im not mistaken ... i do remember though, although it may be different in NJ (i was in upstate NY), that after a raid of that sort policy is to have a special 'task force' parol for a month afterward. there was 5-6 cops walking around with dogs everywhere streets bars store the whole deal... be careful peoplez

ha whe i was in college there was a raid like that in the town cops feds and secret service if im not mistaken ... i do remember though, although it may be different in NJ (i was in upstate NY), that after a raid of that sort policy is to have a special 'task force' parol for a month afterward. there was 5-6 cops walking around with dogs everywhere streets bars store the whole deal... be careful peoplez

like 6 months+ ago, they installed concrete barriers to keep non-residents out of the parking lots and make it easier for cops to spot deals..but it did little to solve the problem....they have random "hot" weeks where cops openly patrol...

5th ave projects are also getting hot.....they shut down the loop and the bottom 5th, if anybody knows what they are...

problem is...shut down one area, it just moves down the street, round the corner, etc..

they have to crack down on shit like that... it's waay too obvious... those dumb fucks stand right in the street flagging cars down... they need to learn the "out of sight.. out of mind" rule...

bro its crazy there...u pull up to the entrance to the projects and like ten guys surround your car..its chaos......

im surprised there are not more arrests...

I use to go to Paterson for weed, on Godwin Ave and just South Of Hamilton Ave. I was going there for months knew alot of heads and even chilled with them at some of the houses over there. Then a new batch og guys came in and it got SHADY real quick.

My last straw was when I had a man jump in my car and his boy got in the back I took them for a ride and to a ATM. They wanted me to give them $300 for an ounce they didnt have. Anyway i got a little cashand whewn someone came to use the ATM I told him I was getting robbed. Anyway I made such a comotion that they just left. They got $40 and my cell, and I was scared straight out of P-Town.

BE careful over there, you talk about it being HOT, U might need to change your spot up. Doesnt look like much fun getting busted in Passaic County on COPS

oh we have an area like that too...it's called south jamacia...what nice people there. drive slow enough and people just walk right up to your car and ask if you need anything... you'll never find such nice people like that in the suburbs....what service....better than a drive thru at mcdonalds! :grin3: