Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEX-ual maturity

lalate

Sure!

Sexual Maturity, if I understand how you phrase it, comes naturally with age. But I believe that there are those people who exponentially mature, as far as gratifying their mate, finding the right erogenous zones, by being sensitive and conscientious of their mate's likes and dislikes

I've found that endurance is a prime facet of maturity in the bedroom. the longer you can keep your motor running, the more sights and techniques of the road you will learn.

:beer:

Well said (as usual).

Finding unknown erogenous zones, those ur mate did not know they have, show's a patience in the bedroom during foreplay that makes the subsequent fking so intense. When u tap into those hot spots, and especially take the time to find those hot spots during foreplay, the night is so much more intense.

Well said (as usual).

Finding unknown erogenous zones, those ur mate did not know they have, show's a patience in the bedroom during foreplay that makes the subsequent fking so intense. When u tap into those hot spots, and especially take the time to find those hot spots during foreplay, the night is so much more intense.

:laugh:

I love how you're like the only one sticking on topic with your own thread

Guest gabo
Cuz Im the only one with you and gymcook that doesnt stil fuck in their underoos with kermit the frog on em.
Nothing wrong with kermit!

• 2 weeks later...

very well said !

Sexual Maturity, if I understand how you phrase it, comes naturally with age. But I believe that there are those people who exponentially mature, as far as gratifying their mate, finding the right erogenous zones, by being sensitive and conscientious of their mate's likes and dislikes

I've found that endurance is a prime facet of maturity in the bedroom. the longer you can keep your motor running, the more sights and techniques of the road you will learn.

:beer: