Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who do you want to get high with from the board..

....anybody actually friends here???

anybody u want to meet????

i want to get high with bumpdaddy cause im sure the shit he gets is off the hook...

and disk-o-freak, cause she is the only chick who regularly posts on here....excluding partygrl, who i am sure is a 13 year old chick trying to be cool

the list goes on...except bigdawg shane, cause he is a cop :gang:

:beer:

i just wanna get fuckin high. i went out and JUST drank for the first time in months and ill tell you alcohol fucking blows! straight up alcohol alone just fucking sucks! id rather sit at home smoke a bowl and watch a fucking movie! alcohol=worst drug ive ever done! nothing gives me the shitty feeling like i am gonna have in a few hours!

but as of right now im quitting everything, even alcohol (again) hopefully il last more than 2 days :)

whoa good luck man...im quittin all drugs for a this year (still drinkin though)

id like to meet bumpdaddy, coz that man is a walking drug encyclopedia.

hahah i bet if i OD'ed, he could save my ass quick as hell :hoparound

disk-o u smoke? :bong::confused:

Shit I would smoke with anyone here, as long as they put in too, I have scavenger mother fuckers.

I would like to smoke with Lady Shady.

Any one in NNJ wants to get togethere and sparl some L's let me know.

no :unhappy: missed the boat on that, i did once in a blue moon , but vin had to quit,

he acts like hes going through heroin withdrawls :laugh:

LOL.. I barely remember the plot of that movie...I was also with DJ Eddie Baez and that Scores stripper who was bumping me dry. I give props to Eddie for staying clean that night...that girl was nuts. Ended up having a 3some with her and her roomate...Dunno how I got my dick hard..was having serious K dick before that. Let me know when your back in the city... Got like 5 different flavors out here right now.. Not that I have them on me or anything :bounce: