Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stymie and nomembername

kayluhb

I think it's sweet how this messageboard community has come together to console each other. I've never seen a group of people laugh so much at each other's jokes. Seriously, do you think you're that funny?

I swear you people can't go one fucking post without replying with that laughing 'smiley'

You're not that funny. I think that some of you feel obligated to 'laugh smiley' someone so they feel good about themselves orsomeshit. Like, you're just doing it to be polite.

:laugh:

I think it's sweet how this messageboard community has come together to console each other. I've never seen a group of people laugh so much at each other's jokes. Seriously, do you think you're that funny?

I swear you people can't go one fucking post without replying with that laughing 'smiley'

You're not that funny. I think that some of you feel obligated to 'laugh smiley' someone so they feel good about themselves orsomeshit. Like, you're just doing it to be polite.

Dude..what is your major malfunction?

he desperately wants to be accepted into this great group of internet friends that we have established and is really hurting inside because he hasn't been. So for him to feel better about himself he has to put down others by calling them mean names

i understand kayluhb and i forgive you

:itsok:

Typical pshycobabble bullshit response. I call you names because of your jejune personalities. Not because I'm trying to make myself feel better. This is entertaining to me. I like this shit. So, you're just feeding right into me.

my cats breath smells like cat food :half:

I change it because either I forget the password or I forget the email address I signed up with, and I 'cannot confirm email'

Ãlso, gotta love the people who always come into a 'drama' thread and start posting jokes and shit. Like, it's their duty to change the make-up of the thread.

I change it because either I forget the password or I forget the email address I signed up with, and I 'cannot confirm email'

Ãlso, gotta love the people who always come into a 'drama' thread and start posting jokes and shit. Like, it's their duty to change the make-up of the thread.

well leme get back on track by saying u can suck my motherfucking dick