Clubplanet Nightlife Community

photographers at nightclubs

oops they bleeped it out... maybe cuz its a rival site? Who knows...

just take the first letter of each line and add a dotcom

oh my gosh, i have to fill in all these lines!

oh gosh, not again.

never mind, i'm running out of things to type

but its already too late, i'm almost finished

unbelieveable how much time I have right now

gotta go!

i really wonder how sites like jooonbug (jesus they really do filter everything) make any money. they take these pics in smoky ass clubs, with strobes going off, everyone is sweaty and looks cracked out (unless you're chilling in vip or something), half the time i see myself in those it makes me vomit all over the monitor.

i really wonder how sites like jooonbug (jesus they really do filter everything) make any money. they take these pics in smoky ass clubs, with strobes going off, everyone is sweaty and looks cracked out (unless you're chilling in vip or something), half the time i see myself in those it makes me vomit all over the monitor.

your sig is great :D

hahaha, I always look terrible in the pics...I think I'm going to start wearing a shirt that says, "I'm not photogenic, and I'm sweaty as hell -- no photos please"