Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So with all the money the Yankess spent during the off-season...

• 2 weeks later...

I find it funny how Mets fans knock the shit out of Yankees for spending money, (It's bad for the game) but if they get Delgado I will LMFAO.

It will be the most money any team has spent in one off season and I guess there cool with it now.

I could of swore that the Mets had the highest payroll in the NL a couple of years ago and it didn't get them nowhere but last place, I could be wrong though.

The Yankees bullpen is what killed them last season and they put a lot of money into that so I think we'll do just fine this coming season. :aright: I'm heading down to escape new england weather for a few spring training games and can't wait.

I also think the money the Mets spent on Beltran was well worth it, hes a good addition but I do think it funny they are nearly equal to the payroll of the yanks now with Beltran and Martinez.

We can lose for the mext 50 fucking years, and it still wouldn't be as embarassing as what you people endured.

Sure you could lose for the "mext" 50 fucking years and still be on top..but you know what?, yamkee stadium would be a ghost town. You yamkee primadonna fans only come out and talk smack when you win(buy) a championship. It wont be any different, bunch of fucking "fairweather fans". I wont hold it against you though, you dont know better.

That said, whats the going price for a WS title these days ? Googleboy, where you at son ?.. look that shit up son and get to me.

And that lanky ass, mullet wearing, winston smoking, budweiser chugging, clumsy, AARP beneficiary asshole you just signed.. a.k.a Randy Johnson is a fraud..sure he was stellar in the NL, lets see him shine over at fenway. Cant wait till his ass gets lit up and throws a tantrum in the dugout... not to mention the press hounding his ass after a bad night. This has comedy written all over it!!! Fucking team is loaded to the gills with fucking Mercs. I guess buying is the only vocabulary you know. :blown:

Pain is coming your way CHOKE ASS MUTHAFUCKAS OF A FRIGGIN LIFETIME !!

Sure you could lose for the "mext" 50 fucking years and still be on top..but you know what?, yamkee stadium would be a ghost town. You yamkee primadonna fans only come out and talk smack when you win(buy) a championship. It wont be any different, bunch of fucking "fairweather fans". I wont hold it against you though, you dont know better.

That said, whats the going price for a WS title these days ? Googleboy, where you at son ?.. look that shit up son and get to me.

And that lanky ass, mullet wearing, winston smoking, budweiser chugging, clumsy, AARP beneficiary asshole you just signed.. a.k.a Randy Johnson is a fraud..sure he was stellar in the NL, lets see him shine over at fenway. Cant wait till his ass gets lit up and throws a tantrum in the dugout... not to mention the press hounding his ass after a bad night. This has comedy written all over it!!! Fucking team is loaded to the gills with fucking Mercs. I guess buying is the only vocabulary you know. :blown:

Enjoy the gloating whilst you can. After this season, you'll be silenced once more.

Enjoy the gloating whilst you can. After this season, you'll be silenced once more.

:laugh: sure thing sunshine, this i cant wait to see. How is your yamkee ass doing? still drooling for your Oakland As' boy? You aint getting him.Billy Bean is weird but not crazy, get used to the lanky ass country boy you just BOUGHT.. he aint shit, and he's all you got to brag about!! Curt will cut his ass to size!! That will be sweeeet !!!!

P.S Moose is overrated !!

:laugh: sure thing sunshine, this i cant wait to see. How is your yamkee ass doing? still drooling for your Oakland As' boy? You aint getting him.Billy Bean is weird but not crazy, get used to the lanky ass country boy you just BOUGHT.. he aint shit, and he's all you got to brag about!! Curt will cut his ass to size!! That will be sweeeet !!!!

P.S Moose is overrated !!

Mmm.. Barry Zito.. :drool:

How you figure Randy Johnson ain't shit? I remember a perfect game last year pitched by the Unit, or have you forgotten so quickly? He's not all we have to brag about, don't forget about your favorite baseball player of all time [A-Rod], you know you love him. :tongue: Not to mention Mariano.. oh yeah we have Sheffy and Matsui.. I'm not even gonna try and mention all of the assets on our team cause it would take me all day.

And yeah, I guess it would be sweet if Curt cut his ass down to size.. unfortunately, that's not gonna happen.

And Moose is not overrated, HUSH. :mad:

WOW all that time in rehab and you couldnt come up with new material.

your actually picking on peeps for misspelled words?, guess you dont remember the beatdown you took last time you tried that shit.

Good luck maggie, remember one day at a time.

Krylon is not your friend and it can only damage what little brain matter you have left.