Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it hard to get in?

Hey everyone,

heard from many people that the people at the door can be a pain in the ass, still can refuse you, even if you´ve bought a ticket in advance. I´m talking about clubs like Space.

Is this thrue? Did anyone ever experienced this?

It would be terrible if this is thrue, I´m comming all the way from Holland...

And what about the small parties, is it allso hard to get in?

Thanks in advance!

lies, i never had problems.. and I am short russian ugly male..

Hey everyone,

heard from many people that the people at the door can be a pain in the ass, still can refuse you, even if you´ve bought a ticket in advance. I´m talking about clubs like Space.

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance!

no option to delete the post?

Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance!

sorry, repost..

Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance!

ibizababe, i reccommend getting a 3 day space pass if you want to go to a big superclub with a outdoor terrace area, check the lineup and if thats your bag, bag it.

if you want to check out Lawler, then buy a ticket, we paid on the door last year but prices were inflated.

small venues like bed are hard to get into if someone big is playing.

the thing about the conference is there are 5 or 6 good parties at any one time going on, so you can move on if the party sucks or you dont get in.

we went to ultra but it was not our thing.

have you got a good deal on a flight yet? mine is still £600+ but we got accommodation sorted anyway so i'll wait a bit longer before booking.

If you go to places like Space, i would either get there early (by midnight) or just get a space pass if you're planning on going later. But you're a girl, I've never in the 4 years going have had a problem getting in places or really ever waiting in line too long anyways... :)

this will be my frist time going to WMC...so i don't know anything. where can i get the space pass? and any other things that i shoudl know will be helpful too thanks

this will be my frist time going to WMC...so i don't know anything. where can i get the space pass? and any other things that i shoudl know will be helpful too thanks

checkout the co*****kie.com, or just read on the responses on clubplanet and there are usually links that take u to websites where u can buy passes

If you go to places like Space, i would either get there early (by midnight) or just get a space pass if you're planning on going later. But you're a girl, I've never in the 4 years going have had a problem getting in places or really ever waiting in line too long anyways... :)

So it's our first time also to MIami and to the WMC. Do you or anyone know if we are able to walk to most of the clubs mentioned on this post from Royal Palm Crowne Plaza Resort http://www.royalpalmcp.crowneplaza.com/. :bounce:

A few others are at the Pelican hotel http://www.pelicanhotel.com/. How about from here?

Any ways, can't to party!! :):bounce:

So it's our first time also to MIami and to the WMC. Do you or anyone know if we are able to walk to most of the clubs mentioned on this post from Royal Palm Crowne Plaza Resort http://www.royalpalmcp.crowneplaza.com/. :bounce:

A few others are at the Pelican hotel http://www.pelicanhotel.com/. How about from here?

Any ways, can't to party!! :):bounce:

Well as far as walking to clubs from either of these hotels...you can...some of the clubs, like Crobar, State, Mansion around are located not to far from the Royal Palm or Pelican (4-6 blocks)...but other places like Nikki Beach, Opium/Prive (down near 1st) and so on are further south...so its a bit of a hike...either way, we've always walked...takes about 10 minutes or so...Space is located downtown, so you'll have to take a cab... :)

The space pass will probably be available in the next month or so (it depends on the line up, i guess)...I got mine last year on the groove tickets website, it was $99 for three nights, which isn't bad considering you have to pay at least $50 (which i think increases much more after midnight) to get in and if you decide to go elsewhere before hand, you can get in with it later in the night/morning pretty fast...no hassle with lines... :)

Well as far as walking to clubs from either of these hotels...you can...some of the clubs, like Crobar, State, Mansion around are located not to far from the Royal Palm or Pelican (4-6 blocks)...but other places like Nikki Beach, Opium/Prive (down near 1st) and so on are further south...so its a bit of a hike...either way, we've always walked...takes about 10 minutes or so...Space is located downtown, so you'll have to take a cab... :)

Thanks! You're awesome! I can't wait to party. Space sounds like a place I definitely want to check out! :)

ibizababe, i reccommend getting a 3 day space pass if you want to go to a big superclub with a outdoor terrace area, check the lineup and if thats your bag, bag it.

if you want to check out Lawler, then buy a ticket, we paid on the door last year but prices were inflated.

small venues like bed are hard to get into if someone big is playing.

the thing about the conference is there are 5 or 6 good parties at any one time going on, so you can move on if the party sucks or you dont get in.

we went to ultra but it was not our thing.

have you got a good deal on a flight yet? mine is still £600+ but we got accommodation sorted anyway so i'll wait a bit longer before booking.

Thanks, I´ll remind that. :)

I´ve a very good deal, about 500 US dollars for the flight and hotel together for 9 days.

In Holland we allways have good offers.

It´s gonna be a blast!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce: