Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ICE fridays??

Zooyorker

Ice and any club in Vegas, for that matter, doesn't get going until about 12:30 or so.

Saturday is definitly still our biggest night. This week we have Richard Humpty Vision spinning. But again with Donald Glaude as new resident there is finally a viable option for dance music on Friday.

I'll find out about dancer positions

And I'm not sure about outside, but I assure you we were packed all weekend.

there's only two types of people that get to the club at 9:30. those who work there, and those who are scared they wont get in lol.

I know ICE is getting a real good crowd out of towners and locals. I think Ice has the best local crowd for Fri and Sat.

Ice and any club in Vegas, for that matter, doesn't get going until about 12:30 or so

I would have to disagree with that statement. OPM is at capacity by 11:30-11:45 every Saturday night and by midnight its full chaos at the door. However I've been told Ice has an amazing party on Saturday nights and its the only electronic main room in town. Fridays might not be as easy to build. We'll see...