Clubplanet Nightlife Community

upcoming dates

Sunday Jan 30 im spinning at Mix Lounge in Long Branch, NJ with the VIP Records crew. Sunday nites is a bangin, eclectic party full of all different types of house from deep, funky grooves to pounding progressive beats. I'll be following my boy DJ Kelee, who spins midnite-1am. i have the 1-2am spot. definitely check this party out if u have the chance. Mix is a small spot wit a great crowd on sunday nites that are all there for the love of the music. plus we got the b-boys doin their thing.

Friday February 4 im spinning at Platinum Niteclub in New Brunswick, NJ for DJ Mike Bugout's rescheduled bday party. the original date of Jan 21 was cancelled due to a booking conflict w/ Anthony Acid. So the party is rejuvenated and ready to rock. I'll be opening up the nite from 10pm-11:30pm with tribal beats and vocal house, setting up the party atmosphere for Paulie Feva to take over until 1am and then the bday boy himself until 2am.

come out, have some drinks, and let the beat control your body!!!