Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How can a girl 'go deeper'?

nyckitty69

Last night my friend kept saying 'go deeper' and finally shoved my face in and I had to stop twice. It was too much. He finally came but my throat wasn't happy.

How do you do it?

Is there a trick to avoiding the gag response or is it simply a case of practice makes perfect?

I try my best but it's never good enough and it's frustrating me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!!!!!!!

thanx

Last night my friend kept saying 'go deeper' and finally shoved my face in and I had to stop twice. It was too much. He finally came but my throat wasn't happy.

How do you do it?

Is there a trick to avoiding the gag response or is it simply a case of practice makes perfect?

Please help!!!!!!!

thanx

I should tell the girl I chill with to read this thread. She tries and tries but cant even take more than just a small part of it. Its cool she tries. But I want her to take it all.

First off, he shouldn't have been so rough with you. BUT, if you ever wanna do it again and not have the discomfort, get some Anbesol (or cherry flavored Anal-Eze...same thing) and rub it on the back of ur throat just prior to the blow job. It will numb the gag reflex for like 10 min so you can really go to town.

First off, he shouldn't have been so rough with you. BUT, if you ever wanna do it again and not have the discomfort, get some Anbesol (or cherry flavored Anal-Eze...same thing) and rub it on the back of ur throat just prior to the blow job. It will numb the gag reflex for like 10 min so you can really go to town.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

does that really work?????? dying of laughter here

is there some sedative in there or what?? please post a link i want to know the composition so i can get something similar for my girl :laugh:

Guest gabo
ur a pro at this huh?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

does that really work?????? dying of laughter here

is there some sedative in there or what?? please post a link i want to know the composition so i can get something similar for my girl :laugh:

:laugh: I knew I was gonna get it for this one, but believe me it does work, there is a topical anelgesic that desensitizes wherever you put it on your body. Same exact thing as Anbesol for mouth pain, teething, etc. Check it:

http://www.erosboutique.org/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=erosbout&Product_Code=L22-0000&Category_Code=lubricants

cool..i'm gonna try that.

How do you do it?

Please help!!!!!!!

thanx

practice makes perfect :makeout: