Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X'ess Party

03252005front.jpg03252005.jpg

Friday, March 25th, 2005

X'ESS Entertainment, LocalSound and Mixed Elements (SF) present

Your House or Mine

This annual event sees Chicago promoters X'ESS and Localsound partnering with San Francisco’s Mixed Elements to showcase an international lineup of house djs, performing from 9pm-7am at Empire Nightclub located at 681 Washington Ave in South Beach. The show is to feature Chicago house music in a club setting with two rooms of music, vip area, and 3d video displayed throughout the best looking club in South Beach. And with a capacity of over 1000, this is a show not to miss!

featuring....

Yousef (UK)

Paul Johnson (Chicago)

Colette (OM, LA)

James Curd (Greenskeepers, Chicago)

Justin Long (Smartbar, Chicago)

Lego (Poontin, Chicago)

Slater Hogan & John Larner (Muzique Boutique)

Anthony Fonseca (NYC)

Lyrik (X'ESS, Miami)

Paul Anthony & Bryan Jones (X'ESS, High Caliber)

Pulz-8 (8-Trax, Localsound, Chicago)

Chris Gin (Localsound, Dt-Djs)

Scarlett Etienne (Mixed Elements, Nettwerk)

Dimitris Mykonos (Mixed Elements, Thump Radio)

PRESALE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT:

G R O O V E T I C K E T S

Empire

681 W Washington

South Beach, FL

9pm-7am

Presale information available soon

Stay tuned to xessentertainment.com for more details!

WOW...Thanks for the heads up!

TBA is nasty....

Sounds like a great time...

am I in? TBA

It so hurts me deeply that you have to be cynical. Oh what ever can I do to make it up to you?

Were you at last year's party? Maybe I can get you a comp to come see TBA....because they drop it nasty.

Please let me know what I can do to help.

Cool.

Being a dick gets you a comp?

I have been playing this game wrong, for too long, I guess...

Send it my way...lol ;)

well shit why not? It sets you apart from the thousand other jerk-offs that only blow smnoke up peoples ass around conference to get on lists - I figure keep it real. Fuck em if they can't take a joke. When I post the lineup and if you like the people playing - you just let me know.

This was the line-up last year:

Derrick Carter

DJ Jazzy Jeff

DJ Yousef

Collette

Gene Farris

James Curd (Greenskeepers)

Diz

Miss Honey Dijon

Lego

That was last years lineup Phill - where were you that night?

This years lineup will be posted soon - just need to get the word from the boys in chitown.

I can read (sometimes) you know? But this is X'ess we're talkin' 'bout. If that was last year's line-up, this year's gonna be just as good! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Friday, March 25th, 2005

Your House or Mine

This annual event sees Chicago promoters X'ESS and Localsound partnering with San Francisco’s Mixed Elements to showcase an international lineup of house djs, performing from 9pm-7am at Empire Nightclub located at 681 Washington Ave in South Beach. The show is to feature Chicago house music in a club setting with two rooms of music, vip area, and 3d video displayed throughout the best looking club in South Beach. And with a capacity of over 1000, this is a show not to miss!

featuring....

Yousef

Paul Johnson

Colette

Johnny Fiasco

Justin Long (No Assembly Firm)

Lego

and more DJs to be announced!

Empire

681 W Washington

South Beach, FL

9pm-7am

Can't wait!!! :bounce:

Friday, March 25th, 2005

Your House or Mine

featuring....

Yousef

Paul Johnson

Colette

Johnny Fiasco

Justin Long (No Assembly Firm)

Lego

and more DJs to be announced!

Empire

681 W Washington

South Beach, FL

9pm-7am

i was just wondering about paul johnson and here is my chance to see lego. johnny fiasco does not dissapoint. i'm all over this one. keep the info coming

Due to booking out of Florida and scheduling restrictions Johnny Fiasco will not be able to make it to our WMC event this year.

In place we have IZ taking to the decks and hopefully a couple more surprises..more info to come!

that fucker best still be playin at shipwrecked! :gang:

FOR SURE - 100% Confirmed to Shipwrecked - those our my friends and thats 1 of only 2 parties I believe Johnny is playing this year - the other being the OM party later that night at Mansion. I think he is flying out early on Friday for a gig in Paris if I am not mistaken.

FOR SURE - 100% Confirmed to Shipwrecked - those our my friends and thats 1 of only 2 parties I believe Johnny is playing this year - the other being the OM party later that night at Mansion. I think he is flying out early on Friday for a gig in Paris if I am not mistaken.

*phew*! :aright:

• 2 weeks later...