Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY TENAGLIA, 1-14-05 review at SPIRIT.

Lots of different people from messageboards from arc from other parties and form all over the world. Nice meeting all new people and dancing with the same old people lol. Dont know what was played or what type of crowd was tehre b4 2am but when i got there it was wonderful. Maybe ive learned to ZONE OUT bad elements or maybe it wasnt there who knows. But if i msut complain sadly it will have to be about the SAME asians who are at every BIG ROOM party causing thier drama. But what can you do just avoid them.

Danny was jumping up and down the whole time smiling and you could see how much fun he was having in that room. ARIEL was perfect with the lights as well, the man knows how to keep it dark and light it up when called for. I danced with so many people it was fun all over the club, good seeing people having fun with whatever reasons they had to be out. Some serious tunes for sure. Im sure the "FUTURE DJS" will post some train spots.

Ahhh... great night! Tunes were hard & heavy & groovy from 12:30 to 8:30am...with a lil epic material thrown in to give us a break from dancing! Place was crowded and the vibe was positive... everyone was having a blast... I dare say that some of the tunes were so nuts that I commented to Gabe that the night reminded me of tunes at the Friday Arc closing party :) Awesome track selection!!! Great hanging with everyone--Betty, Brandon, Matt, Billy, Stompy, Mike & his girl, Alberto, Afa, Gabe, Lili, Aekta, Spoony D, and meeting new peeps too ;):bounce:

hey silverbull - how did i miss you - i was there from 5-7!

i was first at crobar so it was interesting to see the diff between deep dish and danny T - oh man - DT is simply god... :bowdown: what a set!!!

Hey... I didn't see you there either! So which party did you like more? DT or DD?

I have one word to sum up the whole night.....well 2 FUCKING AMAZING!!!! Danny kept me going from 1 till 730am.....Danny you're a sick man(in a good way of course) dropping Blondie - Nothing is Real but The Girl, MAN WITH GUITARRRRRRRRRRR-MAN WITH GUITARRRRRRRRRRR ahhhhhhhh I loveeeeee hearing this played everytime especially the DT's infamous edit's....dancing the night away sober which was a treat for my body.....wanted to close but the lady friend started nagging sorry Danny.....oh yeah great track selection drop a huge massive build then play 2 or 3 more hard tribal or tech type tracks then build it up again with another massive bomb also some nice trance that made me move wild...light man was great and a hell of guy at the end of the night I didn't want to bother him but I gave him a pat on the shoulder and he gladly turned around with a smile....Is it me or does Danny's constant movement and smiling in the booth just make you more energized ahhhhh I haven't slept one bit I've been up all day making friends jealous who missed this and listening/looking for/buying tracks that Danny so politely played what a DeeJay such a stand up guy.....I thought I heard a few wrecks but I said hey he's only human(or so we think) and everybody makes a mistake but he made up for any mistake he might have made....thank you Danny once again you've made me feel like the money spent was so worth it...please come and play for NYC againnnnn....nice seeing you again Silverbull always a pleasure....to everyone else Happy New Year and I hoped you had as much fun as I did...and last THANK YOU Mr. Tenaglia I prob. thanked you few times already but you deserve it...night night

-Matt

Hey... I didn't see you there either! So which party did you like more? DT or DD?

i guess i just missed everyone - wish i bumped into you - i was w/ palash - i would have introduced you to him...

DD were great but DT really brings everything to literally a whole new level... infact i dare say there's really no competition...DT's set was far superior...i almost died when he dropped a funky remix to digweed's useless around 6am...:drool:

that mightve been me since sometimes when i lose myself in the music i really cant control my body. But i left at 815ish 820ish and it didnt look like it was stopping anytime sooon. Hope you had a good time anyway.

na man i know the difference btwn someone getting down and just plain rude people

our times on the dancefloor were filled with smiling, eyes-closed, hands-in-the-air moments... felt like old times again for a few in there

the drawback to the night, once again (dare i mention it here LoL) were the Spirit bounce staff. Saw many of the old Vinyl bounce staff in the house, all were friendly and respectable, as always. However, the some of the Spirit bounce staff seem to be no more than thugs - both times we have been there for danny we have been treated rudely, witnessed patrons being BEAT DOWN, and last time we saw bouncers being BOUGHT OFF. Dont know what that is about, but bouncers taking money from patrons is sketchy, to say the least.

Please replace Spirit bouncers with old Vinyl staff!

Good luck with the next spirit event everyone, if and when it ever happens!

Really was such a damn good night.

i got there about 2, parked on 30th and it sucked, because we got stuck in a 8a.m.-7p.m. spot so we knew we had to leave a bit early. Walked around to check the place out, saw alot of old people, including the kids i first went to factory with. Hit the dancefloor at about 2:45, and he really was spinning in ways i didn't think possible. Reminded me of vinyl's closing party. It was nice dancing all night, even though the same people were in the circles all night. it was GREAT GREAT GREAT seeing my man gabe. At around 4, it got insane. Everyone really seemed to be feeling him, and it looked like everyone was there for the right reasons. Hearing Need to Be Loved, Nothing is Real, You're Not Alone, and CAVEMEN! really put a smile on my face and had the place going. When he teased Finally over that breakbeat, i think i pissed myself. After that point the place was moving, i was so exhausted but kept moving anyway. I was so into the whole evening that it really reminded me of Be Yourself at Vinyl and i was really depressed about that when i left. I stayed untill about 15 minutes after he did the new years countdown due to the parking spot, and i'm still kicking myself over that. I can only imagine how great those last 120 minutes must have been, and i bet he played blackwater. And am i crazy or did he play How Can I Be Falling? This was my first time out since Tenags-Howells, and i don't think any night will compare to it.

(I apoligize for this being so long, i really only signed up to say whats up to my man gabe :D but i had to vent/internet cry somewhere)