Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is this~!?

dgmodel

hahahah me mum has hands like that. it's not so much man hands, but hands of someone that actually does some real work.

Personally, i kinda like it :P

goes with that whole thing about liking strong women, rather than the stereotypical 'southern belle' type that cant do a damn thing for themselves. I mean really, when you meet one of those helpless lil ditzes, can YOU take them seriously? cuz i sure as hell cant.

rather than the stereotypical 'southern belle' type that cant do a damn thing for themselves. I mean really, when you meet one of those helpless lil ditzes, can YOU take them seriously? cuz i sure as hell cant.

..Actually, having lived down south, I can say I've met more useful chicks from a practical standpoint down south, than up here in the North East..

friend of mine went down south (Texas) and was always saying how completely useless the girls down there are.

But then, I'm from Canada :P

Maybe things are a bit different here than down in the states. you know, what with havin to rebuild our igloos every winter ;)

Then maybe you shouldn't make gross generalizations about an entire geographic section of a country you don't even friggen live in. Ever consider that?

And 9 times out of 10 during messageboard banter when the "I had a friend.." line gets pulled..its usually bullshit..but on that subject, I am indeed, speculating..:aright:

that's what i thought when i first saw the pic.....nice abs too :)

What do u mean nice hips? She doesn't HAVE any hips :confused::laugh:

And as far as abs go (at least for me) chicks with 6 packs to me is just disturbing and unnatural. I'll take a girl with a flat smooth belly over a 6 pack hyper chick any day ;)

What do u mean nice hips? She doesn't HAVE any hips :confused::laugh:

And as far as abs go (at least for me) chicks with 6 packs to me is just disturbing and unnatural. I'll take a girl with a flat smooth belly over a 6 pack hyper chick any day ;)

i don't like big hips on chicks and from what i could see she doesn't have a six pack either...just a nice taut stomach.