Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I just found the movie that depresses me the most

myrlin

Coming up to my next birthday, Ive fought a few small bouts of depression. I was bored today so I went and rented a flick that I thought would amuse me.

I rented "High Fidelity" with John Cusack because well, he makes some chill movies. Now, dont get me wrong, it was a great movie, great plot, great story. However, when yur a tad depressed and a damned movie hits close to just about every damned chord in your life......needless to say, If i ever want to be depressed and eat ice cream, hehe, Ill watch the entire movie up till the end....

Writing, never really works out what I want to say, conversation has always been my best tool and assest but I just HAD to put something right now that Ive seen it.

So call me sappy or weak, just stating how I feel right now....hrmph.

cwm45.gifcwm45.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

:::bear hug:::

feel better?

cwm12.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back, Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back- relax, Smoke my mind! makes me feel better for a short time. What I want is what I've not got, What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Centeral Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

The movie gets me depressed is Smokey & The Bandit...

Just when you think Buford T. Justice catches up to the Bandit...he gets out smarted again...*sniffle* biggrin.gif

Two classic John Cusack movies...Better Off Dead and One Crazy Summer.

------------------

get bizzy with the fizzy baby...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

if your really into being depressed, i can offer you some wonderful advice in that direction. go see 'Dancer in the Dark', excellent film, but truly gut wrenching, tear your heart out material.

regardless of the depression factor, the film is a must see.

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

One of the most depressing things I've ever seen is MY LIFE starring me.

You ever wanna cheer yourself up and laugh your ass off at some sad shit, Claudio.... check that one out... that fucking thing is over 219,000 hours long..... you'll definitely want to do some fast-forwarding.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by artful:

One of the most depressing things I've ever seen is MY LIFE starring me.

You ever wanna cheer yourself up and laugh your ass off at some sad shit, Claudio.... check that one out... that fucking thing is over 219,000 hours long..... you'll definitely want to do some fast-forwarding.

Hah, thats the double Christmas package with the bonus CD of MY life starring ME....lol.....

Ah misery loves company, better than being miserable alone, haha

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

**WHISTLE BLOWING***

Hold up here, kids. It's now 8:15 on a Monday morning - we can't have this depressing talk right now - it's too damn early on a Monday, no less.

I feel you pain, but can't this wait until, oh I dunno, after lunch or something?

I feel like going and buyig a pint of ice cream, some bon bons and a couple of jumbo Kit Kats and eating myself into misery...

Stop the madness!!!! At least it's not raining out...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by peeps:

**WHISTLE BLOWING***

Hold up here, kids. It's now 8:15 on a Monday morning - we can't have this depressing talk right now - it's too damn early on a Monday, no less.

I feel you pain, but can't this wait until, oh I dunno, after lunch or something?

I feel like going and buyig a pint of ice cream, some bon bons and a couple of jumbo Kit Kats and eating myself into misery...

Stop the madness!!!! At least it's not raining out...

hehe, sorrry just read the reply... wink.gif

Fresh new week, full of wonder and possibilities, Sundays are just the end.... wink.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

nah - don't be sorry - no worries.

positive vibe, my man. work it all week until the b-day. then tear it up on Friday for the celebration -

how old are you going to be?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...