Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc flight roll call

The problem is it is Easter weekend so prices are jacked, travel is peak time. They probably could have chosen better dates. Oh well. nothing you can do.

better dates!?!?! Bro this is the best time its easter that changes every friggin year. This time of the year (if its anything like 2003) is prime spring break with the cream of american ladies bowlin up down Collins...woohoo!!! get a hotel front room and you'll see the street crawl...anyway best time is end of march coz we get that extra Monday off when we get back.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better dates!?!?! Bro this is the best time its easter that changes every friggin year. This time of the year (if its anything like 2003) is prime spring break with the cream of american ladies bowlin up down Collins...woohoo!!! get a hotel front room and you'll see the street crawl...anyway best time is end of march coz we get that extra Monday off when we get back.

I meant financially for airfare. Other than that, :party:

uh...I don't think I will be attending church 3/27.

its easter time bro it won't happen...don't be all clubplanet heavy and not end up coming because your ass could not fit on the plane in the end....it would be a case of all those posts/threads for nothin..

Man I know what im doing, i'll be there even if I have to get a plane to new york and walk.

i've booked and paid for accommodation, i'm there man. honest. few more days, i'm a chancer. When I save £250 it will go towards a bottle of absolute we can share somewhere.

ha ha ha!!! I knew it would stingin....ha ha ha. Book wid da rest next time man....only paid 300 for mine!!! at least you definitely comin now....we going get drunk bro!!!

yes, its your round! I get in town Sunday night, line something up. That night, we celebrate.

Seriously I have looked every day at flights since dates were announced, they went down £50 once to £550 but I didnt hit buy now. I think its the Manchester thing.

Another thing, I can only fly at weekend as I have other plans as you know.

I'm not smarting at all, lets drink!

:beer::rock::party::lol3::afro:

yes, its your round! I get in town Sunday night, line something up. That night, we celebrate.

Seriously I have looked every day at flights since dates were announced, they went down £50 once to £550 but I didnt hit buy now. I think its the Manchester thing.

Another thing, I can only fly at weekend as I have other plans as you know.

I'm not smarting at all, lets drink!

:beer::rock::party::lol3::afro:

DONE DEAL!!! I'll organise with the rest of the crew. You get your Chicago Bull involved and we set for the week yet alone the night!