Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs with most attractive people

cgfunlimited

Depends on what kind of girls you like looking at. Tangerine has great eye candy on Wed. Ice is up there. I think There are some lookers at Drais but but there are some really bad ones too!! Ra on the other hand has no lookers!! I think that is near the bottom of attractive crowds. Of course you can find me a ice and Drais and if I don't say so myself... i am sweet eye candy.

Actually Ra on Thursdays does attract some pretty hot ladies. The most attractive crowd I have seen was at MIX. Also Pure Tuesdays, not to mention Foundation Mondays and Tangerine Wednesdays. I think if you go to any of the "locals nights" you will see the best Vegas has to offer. Oh did I mention Saphires???? :) There the eye candy actually acts like they want to be your friend!!!! (for the right price of course!)

Depends on what kind of girls you like looking at. Tangerine has great eye candy on Wed.

Any of the local nights, Tang on Wed, Pure and 54 on Tues, Body English and Light in Sundays. I call them stripper nights because they are always working the crowd. There are also the "working girls" there. That brings up the quota of hot girls. Is it sad that I know most of them ??

But on regular nights Body English, Light, Tangerine and Now Pure. Tabu gets a sexy crowd and so does Ra. Still to date only at Ra and Body English have I been flashed by a hottie.

I am following twisted on her next venture out haha.