Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CP

sotuchick

This thread is dedicated to all you negative rep point givers. If you have the balls or the ovaries to give negative rep points just write your name at the end...it is a good idea you start doing so because I would like to give negative rep points right back at the person who gave me!

Thanks for your attention,

Sotubiatch

This thread is dedicated to all you negative rep point givers. If you have the balls or the ovaries to give negative rep points just write your name at the end...it is a good idea you start doing so because I would like to give negative rep points right back at the person who gave me!

Sotubiatch

what a whiner !! :laugh:

i could give 3 shits or fucks for that matter about the rep points :laugh:

not like we are gonna get a prize n shit for who has the most or anything :laugh:

issel stopp bitching :tongue:

Sotubiatch

kaydup is not signed on.