Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CP

sotuchick

if someone is signing my name to negative points, your a pussy..

and fuck off you fat douche sotochick I gave you positive points and you come over and give me neg? what a fat cunt you are...IGNORE

Don't be so sure that it's sotochick. people are notorious for posting shit and signing someone else's name to it. Mystic Rain one day got a nice pos rep from me, and then on the same day a neg rep by someone who signed my name and she realized that I would not have sent her the neg rep. It happens all the time. Someone might send a neg rep to soto and sign your name and then one to you and sign soto's name, to piss you both off at each other. See, that's what she was talking about in the first post and people accused her of whining, and then you got fed the same dish that she obviously got, and it upset you like it upset her. So now you understand her point.

Guest gabo

and fuck off you fat douche sotochick I gave you positive points and you come over and give me neg? what a fat cunt you are...IGNORE

thats a little harsh Don't you think? We're talking about lil green blocks. and a person is allowed to give u bad ones if they dont like that post. Thats why its there. And just like slick said it can be anyone.

thats a little harsh Don't you think? We're talking about lil green blocks. and a person is allowed to give u bad ones if they dont like that post. Thats why its there. And just like slick said it can be anyone.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gabo again. ?? WTF ?? :mad:

Guest gabo
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gabo again. ?? WTF ?? :mad:

you shouldnt have given me bad points before bitch ass wanker!

wow....those are really harsh words for just losing those little green boxes. like someone said before....just because someone has signed their name it doesn't mean it's that person....i guess you have to weigh the possibilities......in my case i know who mine is because it's the same loser that does it every so often when she appears on CP and is too much of a coward to sign her name....i guess she thrives on little things to make her happy.....oh well....

These are the words from fellow CPers, I’ve been called “dumbâ€, “whore†and so on…people on this board take things way too personal!

nice thread...pathetic! Go fuck yourself! Oh and my name is Kaydup u dumb whore

just for bitchin about it.....~ The Grinch

your a fucking skank ho cunt. heres some red for you whore... SMOKESUM.

:love:

These are the words from fellow CPers, I’ve been called “dumbâ€, “whore†and so on…people on this board take things way too personal!

nice thread...pathetic! Go fuck yourself! Oh and my name is Kaydup u dumb whore

just for bitchin about it.....~ The Grinch

your a fucking skank ho cunt. heres some red for you whore... SMOKESUM.

:love:

don't sweat it, ma! i don't even read my rep points! f*ck em!

Girls...I love you bitches too

I am not sweating anything, the only thing that I want people to know is that if you are going to write spiteful comments just write your name at the end of the explanation, that's all...I wipe my buttock with those stupid rep points, the comments are what interest me...;)