Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Schulz/Nu NRG @ Spirit, Fri 2/18

niiice, markus is gonna put you to sleep, then nu nrg is gonna wake you up, then markus lulls you back to sleep again.

Yep...in that pic, Markus looks a bit retarded and like he has on a bad wig...good sounds for chillin' at home but at a club, ehh....

niiice, markus is gonna put you to sleep, then nu nrg is gonna wake you up, then markus lulls you back to sleep again.

He's definatly no Liebing,but I'm listening to Schulz right now on shoutcast and it sounds pretty dancable to me. I like this kind of Trance.....German Trance /PvD Trance / Euro trance ......whatever ya wanna call it, ya get the pic.

See ya'll there :hat:

i can only speak positive things about jason jollins. Give him a listen to b4 these guys. Jason is a great dj and is very diverse in his styles of music he can play it all. Check him out and enjoy. As for the other guys im clueless so if ya go enjoy and have a great time.

i can only speak positive things about jason jollins. Give him a listen to b4 these guys. Jason is a great dj and is very diverse in his styles of music he can play it all. Check him out and enjoy. As for the other guys im clueless so if ya go enjoy and have a great time.

Midget, I thought you knew everything there was to know about EDM, what gives...I'm very disappointed.

Jason is always quality stuff.

Markus - he has a show on 93.1 FM Miami beach. His shows always good. he also has releases out there. His style is more melodic trance.

NU-Nrg - Italian trance. Signed to Vandit (PVD) label. High quality hard trance.

I think its going to be a good night. everything is going to build up to NU-Nrg.

are you retarded?

Nope, not retarded at all. Just always hear him talking about 'the scene', history of the scene, what the scene is and should be, etc....hard to believe anyone into EDM hasn't heard of Markus or NU-NRG.

btw, are you retarded? am pretty sure the hobbit can defend himself.

OK Boys...

That's' enough...

If you have something good (or bad) to say about this thread, then do it. Don't waste everyone's time and valuable thread space on your foolish fights.

The subject of this thread is "Markus Schulz/Nu NRG @ Spirit, Fri 2/18". Let's stick to the subject.

Thank you.

OK Boys...

That's' enough...

If you have something good (or bad) to say about this thread, then do it. Don't waste everyone's time and valuable thread space on your foolish fights.

The subject of this thread is "Markus Schulz/Nu NRG @ Spirit, Fri 2/18". Let's stick to the subject.

Thank you.

:):)

OK Boys...

That's' enough...

Thank you.

:):)

:jacked:

I'll say whatever I like wherever I like, thanks

Yes...and you are very mature.

I know I am, I'm a responsible adult with a real job, a mortgage and everything. Thanks for the vote of confidence on my maturity level.

You are not very mature and need to learn to read sarcasm into 90% of what's said in this board. But as you're a noob I'll over look it this time

The Mature One

I know I am, I'm a responsible adult with a real job, a mortgage and everything. Thanks for the vote of confidence on my maturity level.

You are not very mature and need to learn to read sarcasm into 90% of what's said in this board. But as you're a noob I'll over look it this time

The Mature One

You obviously have too much time on your hands, so keep on posting.

This is a message board, and I am here to find useful information regarding the nightlife, and the dance scene. Not to argue with foolish people who think that they are adults.

Now, I am going back to work, so post whatever you feel like. There will be no reply from me. I simply don't have time for this. If you are an adult, there will be no reply from you too.

Have a nice day.