Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Schulz/Nu NRG @ Spirit, Fri 2/18

You obviously have too much time on your hands, so keep on posting.

This is a message board, and I am here to find useful information regarding the nightlife, and the dance scene. Not to argue with foolish people who think that they are adults.

Now, I am going back to work, so post whatever you feel like. There will be no reply from me. I simply don't have time for this. If you are an adult, there will be no reply from you too.

Have a nice day.

Too bad you don't know how to take a joke and obviously don't understand sarcasm. One day you will, thanks for playing try again next week. Oh yeah, you can take your little "argue with foolish people" speach and shove it up your ass. Adult enough for you ;)

Too bad you don't know how to take a joke and obviously don't understand sarcasm. One day you will, thanks for playing try again next week. Oh yeah, you can take your little "argue with foolish people" speach and shove it up your ass. Adult enough for you ;)

Being that it took you a few days to reply....I will give it to you, and admit that must have a life.

On that note, lets end this private chat between you and I, and let the rest of the people on this thread speak their mind and discuss "Markus Schulz/Nu NRG @ Spirit, Fri 2/18".

Remember, the thread?

:):):):)

Very Excited to hear that Markus Schultz is co-headlining a NYC event..I happen to love his productions and style and have seen him many times down in Miami.

NU NRG is awesome as well, bought lots of there vinyl when I were more into that "rip apart your stomach trance" regardless, very talented duo and sure to be a success Friday night.

And of course Jason Jollins is great as well... ACUTE Recordings is one of my favorite labels!!!

With Morillo at CROBAR right across the street- its going to be a great evening of Music in Chelsea!!!

:party::dj::party:

Good times for trance fans.....

Will have to check it out though I am mostly into harder, faster beats

:clap2:

Schulz is the man. I love his twinkling melodic style. Add J Jollins and NU NRG on the same lineup...wow....the makings of a best night of the year.

Got my tickets today!

Nice... yeah Jason Jollins will warm you up good... love his beats :bounce:

Schulz' twinkling melodic style and NU NRG's hyperspeed trance eh? sounds like fun to me :beer:

Whoa havent been to this thread in abit and look what i find. Good looking out T.O. but seems like this guy(smgarret) has it in for me, so what can you do. So responsible man hope your doing a good job and can find relase when you do go out and dance.Hope you guys have fun at this party.

Don't have it out for your silverhobbit, just want to make sure in every thread you post in people know you're a rat and a narc, plain and simple. My work is done here. Moving on.....

Hey can anyone compare Schulz & NuNRG to any other DJs out there?

A friend loves Infected Mushrooms, but I'm not sure if I can compare NuNRG to them... whaddayu think?

I haven't heard them spin live yet, but I have NuNRG's new CD Freefall..... and it sound pretty awesome..... since it is on the Vandit lable / PvD's ..... so it's pretty much the same style. Now what they do live I don't know. As with all cd's in that style it's a little on the slow side, but PvD also spins his stuff faster live ...... so .......I think it's worth checking out if you like trance.I would go but I gotta work sat.

I haven't heard them spin live yet, but I have NuNRG's new CD Freefall..... and it sound pretty awesome..... since it is on the Vandit lable / PvD's ..... so it's pretty much the same style. Now what they do live I don't know. As with all cd's in that style it's a little on the slow side, but PvD also spins his stuff faster live ...... so .......I think it's worth checking out if you like trance.I would go but I gotta work sat.

What time do u work on Saturday? I'm gonna take it upon myself to drag you out woman :hat: Come out & play :getdown:

Thanks for the info too :bounce:

Hey can anyone compare Schulz & NuNRG to any other DJs out there?

A friend loves Infected Mushrooms, but I'm not sure if I can compare NuNRG to them... whaddayu think?

Markus is....laid back trance. I don't know of many other dj's that sound like him. He's mellow.

Nu-Nrg is very fast trance, similar to PvD but with more riffs and less vocals.