Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vacation time this year...

fkornre

so my company finally updated our time sheets and i have 37 vacation days this year along with 5 personal and 12 sick...i am now looking at the calendar to plan some days off but i have no idea what the hell i will do...

so what about u?

thats alot of vacation time...

I had 10 each of the past two years which got bumped up to 15 this year...you have to use them before the end of the year finishes and since I got promoted this past December and took over someone else's position, they had to train me for that month so I wasn't able to use up my last 5 I had, so my boss let me carry them over to this year so now I have 20 vacation days, 2 personal and 6 sick days :D

always get 2 weeks per year, if i dont use em they roll over...so does sick time, personal has to be used before the end of the year

do u get paid for any unused days after a year or so? i wish i did, i would be rich at the end of each year then...but my company dont do that shit...

37 and 27 wtf...

how many days do you guys get a year??

i take it you never take any vacation..

i get 20 days per year...i went my first year hear taking no vacation so i have always carried over a years worth of vacation time...last year i took off a total of 1 month between sept and dec...

thats alot of vacation time...

I had 10 each of the past two years which got bumped up to 15 this year...you have to use them before the end of the year finishes and since I got promoted this past December and took over someone else's position, they had to train me for that month so I wasn't able to use up my last 5 I had, so my boss let me carry them over to this year so now I have 20 vacation days, 2 personal and 6 sick days :D

as u stay longer with the company will u gain more vacation days?

last vacation i took was when i went to see the motherland when i was 19

same...i think (depending on your age). last real vacation i took was in 1997 when i went to Italy and Lebanon. going stir-crazy...need to get of the country soon.

same...i think (depending on your age). last real vacation i took was in 1997 when i went to Italy and Lebanon. going stir-crazy...need to get of the country soon.

im 22 now....

i def. need to go visit cuba, i miss the family, the $1 bottles of rum, the cheap coke and playing baseball in the middle of the street

as u stay longer with the company will u gain more vacation days?

I think it's something like:

Years 1-2 you get 10 days

Years 2-5 you get 15 days

after 5 you get 20 days

Some shit like that...we have a small company though and my boss is cool. He knows how reliable I've been since I got here so if it was ever necessary that I needed more days I'm sure he'd be cool with it