Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls: Guys in clubs with shirts on/off? Guys: Why do you take off shirt?

Want to hear from the girls: Do you like guys with their shirts on or off in the clubs i.e, SF, Exit? Even if the guy has a good physique? Do you like the guy to shave his chest or do you prefer hair? Need to know-have bet with gf. I'll let you know her opinion. From the guys: Why do you take off shirt?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycvoyeur:

Want to hear from the girls: Do you like guys with their shirts on or off in the clubs i.e, SF, Exit? Even if the guy has a good physique? Do you like the guy to shave his chest or do you prefer hair? Need to know-have bet with gf. I'll let you know her opinion. From the guys: Why do you take off shirt?

if it's 100 degrees in the club, I take my shirt off, and I'm skinny as fuck!

I was in Exit on Sat. I was upstairs in a room that had a water wall behind the bar...it was FREEZING in there. But of course there was a meat head with no shirt on. No joke, it must have been around 50 degrees in there.

Thats when meat heads look stupid. There is no reason to have the shirt off. It's cold damn it. Go show your body off to the other guys in the gym who care, cause I for one cannot think of a time....ever....that I would want to see a half naked man.

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

Hey Newbie, I think we've covered this topic to death already... But I will give my opinion anyway.

cwm1.gif

I love it when guys with nice bodies take their shirts off!!! As a matter of fact, if a club doesn't allow it, I get down right funky. I'm saying, guys like to check out all the girls in their boob shirts, so a lot of us girls like to check out the guys with their no shirts! Woohoo

On the hair issue, I prefer a bare chest, but if it is buzzed, that can look nice too. But we don't like those Alec Baldwin, Sasquatch, carpet chest dudes!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

I take my shirt off if it's real hot in the club & I'm dancing & sweating or when I'm rolling & the material of the shirt bothers me. I'm not a steroid monster who's trying to show off nor do I rub on people with my shirt off, if I'm sweatin' I make sure I keep a distance from other people as much as possible.

ya, its too hot in there....although most jacked guys just use that as an excuse to parade around the crowd trying to magnetically attract girls to their biceps and what not. they fuckin my shit up!!

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

Originally posted by translucent:

If and when I take my shirt off, it's usually for one reason: it's too damn hot in the club. I bet that if there wasn't such a social stigma in the U.S. about women going shirtless, any woman who's comfortable with her body would also take her shirt off.

Last Saturday at Twilo... well nevermind, she didn't go all the way. For the same reason, I imagine (too hot), this one girl took off her shirt and proceeded dancing in her bra for the remainder of the evening.

Only if its too hot! Recently though I've kept my shirt on more and more..does that mean that Twilo's vent system is actually working well???

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by resident:

Last Saturday at Twilo... well nevermind, she didn't go all the way. For the same reason, I imagine (too hot), this one girl took off her shirt and proceeded dancing in her bra for the remainder of the evening.

My friend did that once...

Twilo Friday

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by keshiki:

Keep your damn shirts on please.

thank you

well said girl....keep them fuckin' shirts on!!! or go home!!! losers!!!!!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

I did that once, I figured, "what the hell, it looks like a bikini top anyway." But now, I only go out in itty bitty little tops, because I know, without a doubt, that I'm going to get H-O-T!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Yeah I saw her too! I was dancing in that corner when all of a sudden I noticed her shirt was gone. She looked like she was with her husband or boyfriend.

Forget her. Did you notice those two tall blondes dressed in black? They kept pulling up the bottom of their tops to show cleavage.

Ok...back to the question. I can't believe nobody has the balls to say it so I will. Guys (including myslef) take of their shirts for these 3 reasons:

1. It's way too hot and we can!

2. Anyone who spent an hour at the gym knows it's tough. When you've spent hundreds of hours you become a little proud. So when there is an opportunity to show off our bodies, we do. Girls do it every day, why can't men? However I do agree with egotrip94...if it gets cold my shirt goes back on.

3. My favorite reason is when you're rolling. It just feels so good when you're dancing with someone and getting a rubdown! cwm32.gif Some group dancing can make things a whole lot better!

------------------

eye.gif

AOL:ZOMBLA

Now let my body do the moving

And let my hands do the soothing

Let me show you the world in my eyes - DM

[This message has been edited by MarioNY (edited 11-21-2000).]

Originally posted by egotrip94:

well said girl....keep them fuckin' shirts on!!! or go home!!! losers!!!!!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm8.gif

First you write that you take your shirt off when it's hot, then you write keep your shirts on, losers, or something like that.

So which one is it ? You calling yourself a loser then eggdrip ?

I love seeing guys without their shirts, its a real turn on, and especially when a guy could dance real good. Going to clubs is all about showing ur body and dancing, it goes hand in hand. I love a crowd that looks good, when most of the ppl r dressed up. Thats why i like to go to SF and Exit, the music and the crowd. thats my opinion. cwm35.gif

I love seeing guys without their shirts, its a real turn on, and especially when a guy could dance real good. Going to clubs is all about showing ur body and dancing, it goes hand in hand. I love a crowd that looks good, when most of the ppl r dressed up. Thats why i like to go to SF and Exit, the music and the crowd. thats my opinion. cwm35.gif

I have no prob. whatsoever with guys who take their shirts off in a club. I don't think it's any different from a guy working in the yard, say mowing the lawn, without a shirt on. Yeh, guys do like to see girls in their tiny boobie shirts and we like to see flesh too!! Nothing wrong with it. As far as being all sweaty...I get sweaty when I dance, who doesn't?? Goes with the territory.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by sonicgroov:

ya, its too hot in there....although most jacked guys just use that as an excuse to parade around the crowd trying to magnetically attract girls to their biceps and what not. they fuckin my shit up!!

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

Ha! that's funny!!

cwm2.gif

Mario- you crack me up sometimes....

Personally- I *don't* mind seein a little flesh here and there....just another great thing to look at.....

don't worry though sonic- a body isn't everything!

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*