Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just an introduction...

photog01

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself as one of the new clubplanet.com photographers here in Vegas. I'm out and about every week capturing your beautiful (and sometimes drunken) faces. :pint: If you see me around, grab me for a shot of you and your friends for the website.

See you in the clubs!

Be safe,

Ryan

ClubPortraitOpt.jpg

www.radiantphotography.com coming soon. Commercial photography for just about anything you need.

She may be photographing still, but I don't know her. I'm a freelancer so I haven't had a chance to meet any of the other photogs. I'm actually a commercial photographer by day, this is just some fun extra money and a chance to hang out with you wonderful folks!

PK - Yeah, my work is in the photos section. The latest are the images at Godspeed (Foundation Room) and Rock Star Karaoke at HOB. Also have some Tabu, Teatro and ICE images up from last week.

Hmm, I pretty sure the "photos" section is only for the hired photogs, but I think you should be able to insert or link to pics here in the forums with no problem. I could be wrong, so you might try emailing the clubplanet webmaster or something. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

The door guys normally do a good job of keeping the ugly ones out......LOL

Yeah...true dat.....but they seem to let the freaks in. One guy last night wearing a mid-driff leather top and leather pants. And a girl wearing a school girl outfit with a very short shirt and skirt and come-fuck-me-boots.

Damn, sounds like I need to get to Drais with camera in tow! Interesting crowds make for great images.

Hey Vixen, maybe you can help me with something. I race imports and I just moved out here. Do you know of any good shops or anything? I'm looking for people to hang out with and race, but having little luck. I'm not sure how into the scene you are here, but PM me if you can help in anyway. Thanks.

LOL...why say that....most chicks are into racing bodys. Or whatever you wanna call it. I like "Fast and the Furious" type cars. Does that make me a guy wanna be?? LOL. I'm sooo tired so maybe I misread what you were saying.

Auto Body is collision repair for cars. If you see a chick with hands that can repair a crashed car let me know so I can stay clear. :yuck: