Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs in NY

Hi,

I am a dutch guy ( I live in amsterdam) and I must be in NY for my work. Can somebody please tell me what are great clubs over there ? The music that I like ( Morillo, Roger Sanchez).

Iwonder if somebody can tell me the right places and better if they can show them to me so that I can meet other people.

Carlos

Hi,

I am a dutch guy ( I live in amsterdam) and I must be in NY for my work. Can somebody please tell me what are great clubs over there ? The music that I like ( Morillo, Roger Sanchez).

Iwonder if somebody can tell me the right places and better if they can show them to me so that I can meet other people.

Carlos

go to spirit sat night...its gna be fun

(27th st. between 10 and 11) use TONE guestlist

for afterhours come to BASSMINT SESSIONS @ REMOTE

327 Bowery st( between e2nd , e3rd)

music: VTone

see you there!

Hi,

Carlos

Carlos ..

there are few choices man

crobar is a great club .. located in 530 W 28th street between 10th and 11th ave .. phone no 212.629.9000 .. good house, and transe music .. they aslo have a hip hop section but i wont go there for their hip hop ..

avalon is a good club .. yet a smaller venue .. located at 47 W 20th St and 6th avenue .. phone .. 212.807.7780 .. they bring v. talented house, trance and techno DJs .. only prob is . .their crowd is getting really bad .. but if u dont care for that .. it is a good club . they also have a decent hip hop section

roxy .. is not a bad club .. i have not been there for long time ... they are located at 518 W 18th St btw 10th and 11th Aves. phone 212.645.5156 .. not a bad club ... and they host sometimes big events ..

cielo is an excellent club .. they are located at 18 Little W 12th St Between Washington & 9th Ave .. phone no 212.645.5700 ... it is a smaller club but beautifully decorated .. they bring some good house music and sometimes host trance parties lihe the tsunami parties ..

spirit is another good club .. they are located at 530 W 27th St bet 10th & 11th Ave ... phone no 212.268.9477 ... they bring some good djs .. and from time to time they host Danny Tanaglia (a favorite here on cp) ... i am not particularly fan of spirit but they have good sound system and nice decoration ..

sullivan room is another great place to go to .. located at 218 Sullivan St

bet. Bleecker and West 3rd St. .. phone no 212.252.2151 ... they have one of the best sound systems in nyc in my opinion .. they are small and cozy .. and they bring chris leibing from time to time .. woohoo ..

well dude .. thats it for now .. hope this helps ... if i come up with more i will post again ..

peace

the MASK

Guys,

thanks for all the info. If you have more suggestions please post them.

To the Mask : very detailed post thanks. I think I will go to the Spirit and if I have time I will visit the Crobar. Roger Sanchez I will see him this year in Ibiza and Morillo is visiting Amsterdam on the 5th of March. If you are interested vist www.link2party.nl, that's how we dutch people party !!! :bounce:

Guys,

thanks for all the info. If you have more suggestions please post them.

To the Mask : very detailed post thanks. I think I will go to the Spirit and if I have time I will visit the Crobar. Roger Sanchez I will see him this year in Ibiza and Morillo is visiting Amsterdam on the 5th of March. If you are interested vist www.link2party.nl, that's how we dutch people party !!! :bounce:

prtycrsher enjoy man .. have fun and go back and talk about how fabulous NYC clubs are ... :)