Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ringmaster Gets The Last Laugh At Dave Grutman

CrzyC

embezzlement.gif

Embezzlement is the fraudulent taking of property, usually money, with which the perpetrator has been entrusted (for example, as an employee).

Embezzlement is typically a felony having serious consequences, including prison, fines, and restitution.

If you or someone close to you has been arrested or charged with embezzlement -- or even if you think they MIGHT be charged sometime in the near future -- call John Feiner's office at (877) 960-1304 today to talk about the situation. It's a free consultation, and many people feel better about their situation after talking to a professional.

If you or someone close to you is charged with or may be charged with embezzlement in the near future, call John Feiner today at (877) 960-1304 or fill out the quick form below.

feiner.jpg

Regardless of whether this is true or not...... FUCK DGRUTMAN!!!!! I've been wanting to piss down his throat since the first day I realized he was going out of his way to belittle a good friend of mine. I can only hope that this is true and that this stupid crumb of a human being gets what he deserves. FUCK HIM!!! and I'm drunk. :pint:

your joking right? after new years eve my company felt they were not appreciated enough and got into an argument with the opium group which as of yesterday has been repaired and like any family will be working together again. but thanks for the jail talk. i love it.

embezzlement.gif

Embezzlement is the fraudulent taking of property, usually money, with which the perpetrator has been entrusted (for example, as an employee).

Embezzlement is typically a felony having serious consequences, including prison, fines, and restitution.

If you or someone close to you has been arrested or charged with embezzlement -- or even if you think they MIGHT be charged sometime in the near future -- call John Feiner's office at (877) 960-1304 today to talk about the situation. It's a free consultation, and many people feel better about their situation after talking to a professional.

If you or someone close to you is charged with or may be charged with embezzlement in the near future, call John Feiner today at (877) 960-1304 or fill out the quick form below.

feiner.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

your joking right? after new years eve my company felt they were not appreciated enough and got into an argument with the opium group which as of yesterday has been repaired and like any family will be working together again. but thanks for the jail talk. i love it.

It's good to know that you are free to continue posting pictures of old men sucking each others cocks...keep up the good work hot-shot!

:laugh2:

No... Dave has been a friend of mine for almost 8 years... Just stating the facts... I love you Funk and would come to your defense as well...

And I was just making a "funny" because of the HUGE amount of CJ'ers and CP'ers that DIRT Dave ALLLlllll the time.. yet it's funny how Dave shows me all his PM's and emails from them when someone needs something. That's all.

"i've been loved and I've been hated... To me it's all the same!"

~ Lars Frederiksen