Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drink till you do down wmc party at wetwillies?

I am sure they will still charge $7 for a large if not more since it is WMC (price gauging)

Not bad though...how many places can you go in Miami and get tanked for $21 plus tip. (besides 7/11)

its like free, with less than $30 your done for a couple of hours not a bad deal

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some downtime from being up all night :zzz: and morning. Recoverability isn't what it used to be. (31 yrs old) Either that or I party twice as hard. :party:

i hear you man, i can't do it like i used to {27 yrs old},but i plan on partying like i used to only for wmc....

I am seriously looking forward to getting pissed now...you have now given me the reason as I have at least one more year to wreck myself til 31 yrs old.

That's what I like to hear. why stop at 31? I'll slow down when I am married and have kids. (which I am not even close to doing)

That's what I like to hear. why stop at 31? I'll slow down when I am married and have kids. (which I am not even close to doing)

thats true my age stop was 35 when I was 25 but now I think I could stretch to 40 without the afore mentioned wife/kids etc

• 2 weeks later...
Is Wet Willies right by the beach? as you see it's my first time in South Beach.

You guys gotta stop talking about all these drinks it's driving me crazy...definetlly getting wasted on shock treatment and call a cab, I wonder how many before I'm done.

make sure me marky and frosty are all there to help carry you out.... :pint:

I have two and I have a nice buzz. Four of them, I need a nap before I go out that night. Pretty canned.

I believe Wet Willies is 8th and Ocean. So yes, it is right on the beach. If you look under my profile, you can see a picture of me. not sure who I am looking for. send me a pm so I know who.

thanks for the offer but 'most' of the time I can handle my shit lol

i said the exact same thing just before venturing into wet willies last year. I could not make it to washington ave a couple of blocks away after one session in there.... :vomit2::pint: ...did not throw up though!!!

Maria...I will be impressed if you can get four of them down. I remember four or more years ago I went with my girlfriend to Sobe (now my ex) We both had four half call a cabs/half attitude improvement drinks. She was completely FUBAR. I was pretty drunk but man she took the cake.

Lesson:

Don't try to keep up with guys but you are welcome to try.

Maria...I will be impressed if you can get four of them down. I remember four or more years ago I went with my girlfriend to Sobe (now my ex) We both had four half call a cabs/half attitude improvement drinks. She was completely FUBAR. I was pretty drunk but man she took the cake.

Lesson:

4 drinks in an hour? two...? what are we talking about here? 10 min? lol

Lesson:

Don't try to keep up with the boys? I like that haha...well me and my girls can drink so hopefully I'll see you guys around there and we'll see who's still standing.

So 4 half call a cab/half attitude improvement drinks? in how long an hour, two? 10 min? lol