Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drink till you do down wmc party at wetwillies?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but we dig at people who are lightweights right!!!!! maria and her crew for example ;-)

Here is a story from two years ago Easter weekend in Sobe. It was our first day there so of course I the adrenaline was pumping and I was immediately ready to pound a few. Around 4 pm went to Wet Willies where I :pint: four large call a cabs (actually combo drinks) and went shopping. Not a good combination (wet willies/shopping). Ended up buying one ugly ass shirt I would never buy sober. :mad: Then we went to dinner at some random place on Ocean. Split two bottles of wine between 4 people. :pint: Don't remember what I ate. :what: Went to Opium about midnight and split a magnum of grey goose in VIP with four people. We finished entire bottle. This is where my memory fails me and where I was completely FUBAR. :drunk: Apparently, I went to Space about 4 AM, left there @ 10:30 AM. I recall about 30 minutes of Space even though I was there 6 hours. We went back to our hotel (Riande...which was a complete DUMP) walked out to the beach with a few beers then before I know it...half my face was planted in the sand passed out in the sun for 4 hours. Ewwww....top 2 headache/hangover when i woke up/sobered up.

Gee...I wonder if this will happen again. :aright: Only thing I would do different would be to remember everything I did. (blackouts suck)

Here is a story from two years ago Easter weekend in Sobe. It was our first day there so of course I the adrenaline was pumping and I was immediately ready to pound a few. Around 4 pm went to Wet Willies where I :pint: four large call a cabs (actually combo drinks) and went shopping. Not a good combination (wet willies/shopping). Ended up buying one ugly ass shirt I would never buy sober. :mad: Then we went to dinner at some random place on Ocean. Split two bottles of wine between 4 people. :pint: Don't remember what I ate. :what: Went to Opium about midnight and split a magnum of grey goose in VIP with four people. We finished entire bottle. This is where my memory fails me and where I was completely FUBAR. :drunk: Apparently, I went to Space about 4 AM, left there @ 10:30 AM. I recall about 30 minutes of Space even though I was there 6 hours. We went back to our hotel (Riande...which was a complete DUMP) walked out to the beach with a few beers then before I know it...half my face was planted in the sand passed out in the sun for 4 hours. Ewwww....top 2 headache/hangover when i woke up/sobered up.

Gee...I wonder if this will happen again. :aright: Only thing I would do different would be to remember everything I did. (blackouts suck)

LMAO...this is exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

I passed out on the beach once in Caribbean after smoking some ganja with friendly locals..woke up couple of hours later all sun burned but thang god still had me bikini on and no one was on top of me lol.

LMAO...this is exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

I passed out on the beach once in Caribbean after smoking some ganja with friendly locals..woke up couple of hours later all sun burned but thang god still had me bikini on and no one was on top of me lol.

Did you forget about some big black dude named Dexter St. Jock from Jamaica? :hump: Ha ha…just kidding. Had to get ya back for your comment last week when you first posted. Couldn't resist. :)

Did you forget about some big black dude named Dexter St. Jock from Jamaica? :hump: Ha ha…just kidding. Had to get ya back for your comment last week when you first posted. Couldn't resist. :)

me and boy read that thread wid Yellowman etc...could not stop laughing...you guys put together the greatest thread ever with that toooooo funny :beer:

We have a lot of regular posters here. What does everyone do for a living aka work.

I am a software engineer/developer so I program web applications/databases Explains why I am in front of a PC all day.

i'm in the mortgage business, so while i'm online pricing loans, i jump onto cp...