Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drink till you do down wmc party at wetwillies?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am game but not until I go down. Gotta pace myself especially with Tiesto/Sanchez spinning that night or where ever I decide go to. Plus I will probably still be pretty blitzed from the night before. :pint:

that will be my first day down there so i have to catch up to you guys as far as drinking goes, i won't waste anytime...

:pint::pint::pint::pint::pint:

good stuff, frozen drinks that kick your ass

The Chicken Caesar Sandwich on croissant is pretty tasty too. Kind of greasy but delicious. Or you can opt for the liquid diet.

My fav drink...half call a cab, half attitude improvement. :drunk:

Good place to people watch if you have a good seat on the roof.

The Chicken Caesar Sandwich on croissant is pretty tasty too. Kind of greasy but delicious. Or you can opt for the liquid diet.

My fav drink...half call a cab, half attitude improvement. :drunk:

Good place to people watch if you have a good seat on the roof.

can't friggin remember what drink I liked all I remember is that it is turqoise is colour. The BEST thing about this and Fat Tuesday's is the test tube shots you add to it for the extra effect.....

I am sure they will still charge $7 for a large if not more since it is WMC (price gauging)

Not bad though...how many places can you go in Miami and get tanked for $21 plus tip. (besides 7/11)

Well Fat Tuesdays is on the same level as Wet willys just a little more RnB related I think. You can Blocked (one of the english slangs for smashed) around this time of year in Miami if you hit Washington and GO FOR A $20 DOLLAR NIGHT. They are the BEST!! Pay your $20, walk in and just grab da free drinks...I don't remember tippin anybody..then again I don't remember anything from those nights.

I hear you on that!...Go Illini! :kiss2:

yes that is always the case. Big screens galore on south beach. Not for last year which was kinda too early in March but this year should be no problem In 2003 south beach had a bit too many Duke fans. Me and my crew follow all american sports and NCAA at this over exciting time of the year. I'll be on ocean drive watching that shit on a big screen fo sure!

WMC falls in the middle of the NCAA basketball tournament too.

Hopefully the games I want to watch are in the evening during my crucial afternoon NAP time. (5 pm to 9 pm)

Only this year last year was too early. Call me at game time bro I'll see if I am in any condition to come watch a game....