Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drink till you do down wmc party at wetwillies?

Don't try to keep up with the boys? I like that haha...well me and my girls can drink so hopefully I'll see you guys around there and we'll see who's still standing.

So 4 half call a cab/half attitude improvement drinks? in how long an hour, two? 10 min? lol

4 large drinks in 1 hour.....i had 3 in 1 hour and had blurred vision, these drinks are strong as hell

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't try to keep up with the boys? I like that haha...well me and my girls can drink so hopefully I'll see you guys around there and we'll see who's still standing.

So 4 half call a cab/half attitude improvement drinks? in how long an hour, two? 10 min? lol

I would guess probably a little over an hour. ??

I may try to limit myself to three in that timeframe. Otherwise, you won't be able to understand the jibberish coming out of my mouth. :blah:

If you tried four drinks in ten minutes you would have brain freeze since they are frozen drinks.

I would guess probably a little over an hour. ??

I may try to limit myself to three in that timeframe. Otherwise, you won't be able to understand the jibberish coming out of my mouth. :blah:

If you tried four drinks in ten minutes you would have brain freeze since they are frozen drinks.

lets give her 2hours to finish 4 large drinks... :vomit2:

Right!!! I wanna see this shit LIVE!!! this is the challenge of the conference week!!!

Respected Old Skool World Clubbing Vets V maybe hot girlie newbies

Wet Willies whose got da liver contest!!!!! :gang:

My brother earlier was not joking these drinks are as strong as hell but set you off for the night.

Right!!! I wanna see this shit LIVE!!! this is the challenge of the conference week!!!

My brother earlier was not joking these drinks are as strong as hell but set you off for the night.

Haha..it's ON.

I'm not saying I can drink the most but DjFrosty's ex girl handled 4 drinks so I should be able to match her at least. It's still over a month till I'm there but once we get there we'll somehow meet up for the "contest"

its on...game time...3/24 @3pm wetwillies...

:pint:

Not a contest but just good times. I am sure we will keep track of how many. :pint:

speaking of contest, i just lost a bet that has me drinking 4 large supermans in 45 minutes or less without

:vomit2: ....if i do that then my friend she buys lunch at pizza rustica....

i plan on winning ...pizza on her....all day :pint::pint::pint:

Haha..it's ON.

I'm not saying I can drink the most but DjFrosty's ex girl handled 4 drinks so I should be able to match her at least. It's still over a month till I'm there but once we get there we'll somehow meet up for the "contest"

its gonna be on thurs 3/24 @ 3pm..at wetwillies...further details to follow...

:pint:....are you in?

speaking of contest, i just lost a bet that has me drinking 4 large supermans in 45 minutes or less without

:vomit2: ....if i do that then my friend she buys lunch at pizza rustica....

i plan on winning ...pizza on her....all day :pint::pint::pint:

you may win the bet but you will really be losing. :vomit2: How about Joe's Stone Crab instead of pizza. :aright: