Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY house... MY rules!

TheMrs

Ok people...

Eventhough last year's BBQ went very smoothly (surprisingly enough for the amount of people), there are a few things I'd like to remind everyone about:

1. Keep the garbage in the GARBAGE CANS. There will be plenty of large ones all around the perimeter, and we will keep on top of them to make sure they're emptied out on a regular basis.

2. (And I know this one's a toughie) To all the cigarette smokers: Keeps your butts off my grass! I know it's going to be impossible to keep all butts off the ground, but the more people that help me by throwing them in the garbage or in a cup, the less time I will have to spend the week after the BBQ picking them up so my dog or my daughter won't put them in their mouths.

3. DO NOT SHOW UP EMPTY HANDED. If you're bringing friends, they need to bring something as well (each person). I know for a fact every single person there is going to consume SOMETHING, so you better BRING something. The important things are:

ICE

Water

FOOD

Liquor

Soda

Toilet Paper

4. There will be Port-O-Potty's this year, saving you guys from forming a line out into my kitchen, and saving me the severely dirty floor. There will be toilet paper, wipies, Lysol, and a flashlight in each of them, so please use these items (courtesy spray). Everything (except a sink) will be outside for everyone to use.

5. There's a lot of parking space. I don't remember it being much of an issue last year, so my suggestion is to remember to park at a DIAGONAL when you park on the side of the house and across the street along the side street. This way, more cars will fit.

6. If you have any questions, please ask me.

You are our guests, so treat us with the same respect we are showing you. We're going to have a great time, again, so let's keep the hosts happy ;).

Address and directions will be posted Thursday night.

~Tonie.

This one definetly becomes a sticky!!!!

Remember folks, Fliptonia is not a club!!!

They are our friends who go through a hell of a lot of trouble so we can have a good time.

They are not making money off us and don't owe us shit!!!

and to add another item to Tonie's list.... KEEP THE DOOR CLOSED WHEN YOU WALK IN OR OUT!!!

and no puking in the corner!!!

(if you have to puke... just puke on koky :) )

bottom line...

Just show some respect!!

and to add another item to Tonie's list.... KEEP THE DOOR CLOSED WHEN YOU WALK IN OR OUT!!!

bottom line...

Just show some respect!!

Those 2 points are VERY good ones....

That would be the door to the garage so the music stays inside, not outside.

And if you feel like puking, run to the hedges or behind the garage, not inside my hallway in the house.

Thanks. :)

They are our friends who go through a hell of a lot of trouble so we can have a good time.

bottom line...

Just show some respect!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

lets not forget that we will also be having a poker tournament.......as soon as we get 11 people to play we will start it......and then after that table is done another 11 can play, and so on and so forth...the winners of each table will play each other at the end for the big money!!!!!!!!!!!! the winners of each table will at least win their money back, aside from that good luck!!!!!!!!! :D

lets not forget that we will also be having a poker tournament.......as soon as we get 11 people to play we will start it......and then after that table is done another 11 can play, and so on and so forth...the winners of each table will play each other at the end for the big money!!!!!!!!!!!! the winners of each table will at least win their money back, aside from that good luck!!!!!!!!! :D

What's the buy in?

bottom line...

Just show some respect!!

:laugh2::lol3:

I thought fliptonia was a club!! :doh::biggrin:

Those 2 points are VERY good ones....

That would be the door to the garage so the music stays inside, not outside.

And if you feel like puking, run to the hedges or behind the garage, not inside my hallway in the house.

Thanks. :)

true dat........ DA from TA is goin i beleive he better read this considering his little event at blue week 1 for eric LOL