Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2nd annual!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Is it in the corner? :D

draw an imaginary square of the block right in front of Flip's house, then split it diagonally so that you keep two triangles...the store should be located at the tip of the apex of the triangle on your right hand...oh fuck it...let Crazy take you :biggrin:

just so u all know....there i s a corner store and a liqour store half a block away.....so that will definatlely comein handy....just ask crazyc where the corner store is she will show u the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

is that the one she was blowing that crackhead at that one time ?? all for a stick of gum ?? :confused:

Oh yeah, and by ICE I don't mean chicken wings either!!! :laugh:

Obby has a picture of this one.

I just remember making chicken wings the next night for the leftover bunch and wondering if rats can get into a freezer, because I couldn't explain the hole in the chicken wing bag.... lmao!

I just remember making chicken wings the next night for the leftover bunch and wondering if rats can get into a freezer, because I couldn't explain the hole in the chicken wing bag.... lmao!

:puke: :puke:

draw an imaginary square of the block right in front of Flip's house, then split it diagonally so that you keep two triangles...the store should be located at the tip of the apex of the triangle on your right hand...oh fuck it...let Crazy take you :biggrin:

WHAT? :laugh:

Crazyyyy....where are you? We need help getting to the corner.....

:laugh: :laugh: I remember that! :)

Obby was rockin' the beats next to his cran-chicken & vodka! :rofl:

just so u all know....there i s a corner store and a liqour store half a block away.....so that will definatlely comein handy....just ask crazyc where the corner store is she will show u the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

heh i remmeber my trek there with C and koky.... also a homedepot nearby too people :)

heh i remmeber my trek there with C and koky.... also a home depot nearby too people :)

47b5df33b3127cce9e4bfd42c76b00000016108AZsmTJo5Ztm

ahhhhhhhh the memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::D