Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Pool Party Announcement!

Payroll is unnecessary - but I'll take a comp ticket ;)

It may be a good idea for some to stay away from the pool party though - it will be a scarry sight to see some of these people in the daylight on Saturday after a week of partying and a long Friday night at ENVY w/ JP :shake::woah:

Don't forget people - :shades2:

I hate current JP crowd it's all little fucken kids that's the reason I'm staying away. The SF crowd was beautiful and Spirit is just :vomit2:

Yeah don't forget your shades

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate current JP crowd it's all little fucken kids that's the reason I'm staying away. The SF crowd was beautiful and Spirit is just :vomit2:

no one cares if ur going........ i cant stand people like you...people tend to 4get they were young once ...i started goin to sf when i was 16..do u think i was wanted there? no! there was definetly some 23 yr olds bitchin about me being there so what gives me the right to hate on somethin that i did...... i mean i dont know ur story or how old u were when u started going out since u mention sf having a go0d lookin crowd i assume u probably started goin out at a young age... personally i could careless if the crowd is full of senior citizens..my motives for goin there arent to get some ass its for the music.....as long as people can handle their shit then whats the big deal

no one cares if ur going........ i cant stand people like you...people tend to 4get they were young once ...i started goin to sf when i was 16..do u think i was wanted there? no! there was definetly some 23 yr olds bitchin about me being there so what gives me the right to hate on somethin that i did...... i mean i dont know ur story or how old u were when u started going out since u mention sf having a go0d lookin crowd i assume u probably started goin out at a young age... personally i could careless if the crowd is full of senior citizens..my motives for goin there arent to get some ass its for the music.....as long as people can handle their shit then whats the big deal

and no one cares what you think and how old you were when you went to SF so shut the f up and stop trying to be cool.

I'm picky about the places I go to. I don't want to party with senior citizens unlike your retarded ass, I don't want to party with 19 year old kids running around thinking they are shit. It's my money and time that I'm spending may as well chill at a club where I'll have a good time. I rather hang out with more mature crowd. I'm going to warehouse which is still JP's crowd but I don't care cuz it will be dark as hell and I won't see any 5'5 little boys with their shirts off :vomit2::vomit2::vomit2:

I'm gonna be with my friends so it's not gonna be an issue and again DARK as hell. Have you been to spirit recently? well you don't see any oldskool SF people there because they have the same mentality as me. They feel old and they are in their mid twenties like me...they feel old b/c those little kids are killing the vibe.

Good look handling your shit, make sure you don't od.

and this is for the comment you made towards Denny :bigfinge:

and no one cares what you think and how old you were when you went to SF so shut the f up and stop trying to be cool.

I'm picky about the places I go to. I don't want to party with senior citizens unlike your retarded ass, I don't want to party with 19 year old kids running around thinking they are shit. It's my money and time that I'm spending may as well chill at a club where I'll have a good time. I rather hang out with more mature crowd. I'm going to warehouse which is still JP's crowd but I don't care cuz it will be dark as hell and I won't see any 5'5 little boys with their shirts off :vomit2::vomit2::vomit2:

I'm gonna be with my friends so it's not gonna be an issue and again DARK as hell. Have you been to spirit recently? well you don't see any oldskool SF people there because they have the same mentality as me. They feel old and they are in their mid twenties like me...they feel old b/c those little kids are killing the vibe.

Good look handling your shit, make sure you don't od.

i wasnt trying to act cool...i could careless about what this fuckin messageboard thinks of me...I WAS MAKING A POINT AND CONSIDERING U DIDNT RESPOND TO IT I GUESS U PROVED IT FOR ME... ALL I WAS SAYING WAS THAT I STARTED GOING OUT @ A YOUNG AGE SO WHO AM I TO HATE ON YOUNGER KIDS FOR GOIN TO SPIRIT!!!!!!!! YEA IVE BEEN TO SPIRIT LATELY ITS NOT SF BUT SHIT CHANGES GET OVER IT STOP LIVING IN THE PAST...AND YOURE ONLY AS YOUNG AS U FEEL SO IF THE 16 YEAR OLD STANDING NEXT TO YOU MAKES YOU FEEL OLD THEN U HAVE PROBLEMS...UR IN UR 20'S NOT YOUR 80'S.......

THANK YOU FOR THE "GOOD LOOK" WHEN I FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT MEANS ILL RESPOND

i wasnt trying to act cool...i could careless about what this fuckin messageboard thinks of me...I WAS MAKING A POINT AND CONSIDERING U DIDNT RESPOND TO IT I GUESS U PROVED IT FOR ME... ALL I WAS SAYING WAS THAT I STARTED GOING OUT @ A YOUNG AGE SO WHO AM I TO HATE ON YOUNGER KIDS FOR GOIN TO SPIRIT!!!!!!!! YEA IVE BEEN TO SPIRIT LATELY ITS NOT SF BUT SHIT CHANGES GET OVER IT STOP LIVING IN THE PAST...AND YOURE ONLY AS YOUNG AS U FEEL SO IF THE 16 YEAR OLD STANDING NEXT TO YOU MAKES YOU FEEL OLD THEN U HAVE PROBLEMS...UR IN UR 20'S NOT YOUR 80'S.......

THANK YOU FOR THE "GOOD LOOK" WHEN I FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT MEANS ILL RESPOND

maybe if you weren't that cracked out you'll actually be able to figure out that it was a typo..GOOD LUCK and make sure you don't od have fun partying with little kids.

It was different if someone was going at a young age to factory

and it's different if 19 year old kids go to spirit because they just kill the vibe it's ALL YOUNG kids. SF was not like that they are two different clubs so we can't even compare it. I'm not living in the past, you're the one who came out saying you hate people like me for the comment I made. It's just my opinion, really it's not that serious only a message board Im sure you heard this before. Just cuz you love partying with the kids doesn't mean I do.

now kids...can't we all just get along?

the pool party is going to be off the charts and an incredible experience. mariaj79 will be missin out.

no more sh*t talking :argue2: or i will let the board know you are actually sisters. :aright:

shit talking has got to stop if you want to go then go if not then you are missing out on one hell of a party imo....your loss...all this negativity will get them no where its gonna be their loss and our gain, we dont need people like this at parties...

It may be a good idea for some to stay away from the pool party though - it will be a scarry sight to see some of these people in the daylight on Saturday after a week of partying and a long Friday night at ENVY w/ JP :shake::woah:

a nightmare in southbeach part 2....lol

:chop:

a nightmare in southbeach part 2....lol

:chop:

let me understand this correctly, you hate the jp crowd cause its all little kids, thats the reason why your not going to the pool party...so you are going to warehouse but not the pool party...is there going to be a different crowd at warehouse? please explain this one to me

are you refering to the comment that was made toward tsettos on the jersey board?...cause if you are it wasn't her it was someone else who has the initials sf...

maybe if you weren't that cracked out you'll actually be able to figure out that it was a typo..GOOD LUCK and make sure you don't od have fun partying with little kids.

It was different if someone was going at a young age to factory

and it's different if 19 year old kids go to spirit because they just kill the vibe it's ALL YOUNG kids. SF was not like that they are two different clubs so we can't even compare it. I'm not living in the past, you're the one who came out saying you hate people like me for the comment I made. It's just my opinion, really it's not that serious only a message board Im sure you heard this before. Just cuz you love partying with the kids doesn't mean I do.

maybe if u werent so dumb u would realize i was being sarcastic......no its not different at all.......ur just being a hypocrite AN UNDERAGE KID @ A CLUB IS AN UNDERAGE KID @ CLUB....END OF STORY......I DIDNT SAY I LOVE PARTYING WITH KIDS I SAID I DONT CARE WHOS AROUND ME..IF MY FRIENDS ARE THERE AND THE MUSIC IS GOOD THATS ALL I NEED

thats ok we all make mistakes... :beer: {wey willies}...lol

There's so many names with SF in them it's very easy to get confussed lol..Yeah definetly chillin at Wet Willies. I already talked with Darren(Mysterd) and he seems really cool so hopefully we'll all get to hang out at least once. :pint:

There's so many names with SF in them it's very easy to get confussed lol..Yeah definetly chillin at Wet Willies. I already talked with Darren(Mysterd) and he seems really cool so hopefully we'll all get to hang out at least once. :pint:

thats cool, we are setting up a meeting there on 3/24 thurs. at 3pm...upstairs...djfrosty and mysterd are in...