Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Pool Party Announcement!

fame does not = talent. anyone can just diss a type of music they don't like. it takes a real music fan to recognize talent when they hear it no matter how much they hate that type of music. damn that guy can spin some sick polka!!

fame does not = talent you probably know more about music then anyone on this site - what was i thinking - you are like the simon kowel of club life - your rite jp and the thousand of people that have heard him numerous times know nothing about music -

ps - go eagles -

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fame does not = talent you probably know more about music then anyone on this site - what was i thinking - you are like the simon kowel of club life - your rite jp and the thousand of people that have heard him numerous times know nothing about music -

ps - go eagles -

I was refering to the people who diss jp simply because they hate the type of music he spins. never said jp fans know nothing about music. reading comprehension much? now go forward preach the gospel according to jp and convert the masses.

also not an eagles fan :jerkoff:

I was refering to the people who diss jp simply because they hate the type of music he spins. never said jp fans know nothing about music. reading comprehension much? now go forward preach the gospel according to jp and convert the masses.

also not an eagles fan :jerkoff:

reading comprehend this..........are you a yankees fan or a philly fan.....

PHILLDEEZNUTS!

Stay tuned for major announcement next week of the special guest hostess for the JP pool party at the Shelborne on Saturday, March 26.

2 free tickets to the person who posts the name of the person in question.

Good luck!

Vivacious?

it's NOT something to be proud of in my opinion and EVERYONE else's so yeah ok don't you have an appointment to get your eye brows done?

no i had a tanning appointment, here you come new to the boards dissing people, thats cool cause i could take it as well as dish it out, and it appears that you don't have much of a sense of humor, and personally i dont really care what your opinion is about me or anybody else on this board that you talk negative about...

:jerkoff:

no i had a tanning appointment, here you come new to the boards dissing people, thats cool cause i could take it as well as dish it out, and it appears that you don't have much of a sense of humor, and personally i dont really care what your opinion is about me or anybody else on this board that you talk negative about...

:jerkoff:

awww do you want me to apologize to you? it's not that serious really lol

I just made a comment no ofense everyone likes to hate on guidos so you should be used to it by now.

awww do you want me to apologize to you? it's not that serious really lol

I just made a comment no ofense everyone likes to hate on guidos so you should be used to it by now.

no i dont need an apology, of course i'm used to it and it doesn't bother me, i mean why should it if you don't like me for who i am then the hell with you{not you personally}...but have fun at wmc...

as far as jp goes if you want to go to one of his parties then imo the pool party will be the better of the two...

Nah sticking to envy it's dark in there the way we like it. Spirit is just gay and the lights are horrible it's soo efen bright that it really sucks so looking forward to envy.

Plus who wants to party for hours when it's that hot and bright outside? I hope you don't get to stand around next to the stinky guy there's always couple of them yuk. Do people actually swim in the pool or just party around it? I guess I won't find out for myself and keep hearing from kids how sickkkk JP's pool party was lol.

Nah sticking to envy it's dark in there the way we like it. Spirit is just gay and the lights are horrible it's soo efen bright that it really sucks so looking forward to envy.

Plus who wants to party for hours when it's that hot and bright outside? I hope you don't get to stand around next to the stinky guy there's always couple of them yuk. Do people actually swim in the pool or just party around it? I guess I won't find out for myself and keep hearing from kids how sickkkk JP's pool party was lol.

people party everywhere, by the pool , in the pool, and also by the beach, its a fun party to be at during the day...i will be attending both parties, both should be really good....can't wait...

:bounce:

as far as jp goes if you want to go to one of his parties then imo the pool party will be the better of the two...

Definitely agree on that one - you can see any DJ in a dark club - and beleive me - envy is not some super club that you can really enjoy the environment and be comfortable in. Its really dark, not too many lights in there at all -is a fairly small place for the crowd JP will bring in - there is no place to sit - and it is hot as hell in there. Last year's party for DT @ envy was probably the most uncomfortable experience I've ever had in a club - no air conditioning - everyone was completely drenched like they took a shower w/ their clothes on.

The pool party on the other hand is something you don't get to see every day - and last year's party had a vibe I've rarely seen in any club. If I had to choose from the 2 I would definitely pick the Shelbourne. It gives you something to do durning the day anyways and then you can catch another big time DJ on Friday night

Definitely agree on that one - you can see any DJ in a dark club - and beleive me - envy is not some super club that you can really enjoy the environment and be comfortable in. Its really dark, not too many lights in there at all -is a fairly small place for the crowd JP will bring in - there is no place to sit - and it is hot as hell in there. Last year's party for DT @ envy was probably the most uncomfortable experience I've ever had in a club - no air conditioning - everyone was completely drenched like they took a shower w/ their clothes on.

The pool party on the other hand is something you don't get to see every day - and last year's party had a vibe I've rarely seen in any club. If I had to choose from the 2 I would definitely pick the Shelbourne. It gives you something to do durning the day anyways and then you can catch another big time DJ on Friday night

exactly....yes

we should get you on the payroll for the pool party promotion. that's some good shit right there. :bowdown:

you on the other hand will be missin' out son. :doh:

That is because the AC was sabotaged, many speculate it was by the club in the neighboring "space". They cut the power feeds to it, they had it fixed way later on.

we should get you on the payroll for the pool party promotion. that's some good shit right there. :bowdown:

Payroll is unnecessary - but I'll take a comp ticket ;)

It may be a good idea for some to stay away from the pool party though - it will be a scarry sight to see some of these people in the daylight on Saturday after a week of partying and a long Friday night at ENVY w/ JP :shake::woah:

Don't forget people - :shades2: