Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Pool Party Announcement!

Honestly people no disrespect at all, just curious about something. During WMC ALLLLLLL the best DJ's from around the world will be in Miami and I mean every DJ. I like JP and I think he rocks but if JP spins in your backyards and you can see him whenever you want, why spend 10 hours at a pool party listening to someone you've seen a million times instead of hearing some other DJ's that you never have the opportunity of seeing. I live in Miami and I think Oscar G is the equivalent to JP, dont get me wrong I think Oscar rocks, but if I went to WMC in NYC the last person I would go see is Oscar. Just my opinion!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly people no disrespect at all, just curious about something. During WMC ALLLLLLL the best DJ's from around the world will be in Miami and I mean every DJ. I like JP and I think he rocks but if JP spins in your backyards and you can see him whenever you want, why spend 10 hours at a pool party listening to someone you've seen a million times instead of hearing some other DJ's that you never have the opportunity of seeing. I live in Miami and I think Oscar G is the equivalent to JP, dont get me wrong I think Oscar rocks, but if I went to WMC in NYC the last person I would go see is Oscar. Just my opinion!

i guess you can call it free will. why do some americans eat mcdonalds when they travel abroad? some mofos just prefer the familiar

I agree with you but just might drop by to say wazz up to JP...

Since i'm fron NY i see JP all the time...

markymarc you are a true fan. :aright:

stay tuned...jonathan officially announces the pool party on monday! :werd:

thanks, looking forward to partying with jp in miami...and about that contest you are having giving away tickets for two i posted a reply with an answerr...let me know if i am right...

:clap2:

good point! I guess different strokes for different folks.

Personally I am pissed that i cant hear oscar G that week. I am from jersey and I think Oscar G is 10 times better the Johnathon peters...Unfortunately...JP is considered great hear cause there are no other DJ's with residencies IN nyc other then Teneglia and since teneglia draws a weird crawd...people are on JP's Dick. JP playes MId 1990's songs all night long, he is all K..ed up in the DJ booth and he loops the same song for half the night. This is why NYC is loosing its NIghtlife edge...cause the jersey and brooklyn jucieheads wont got to her Hernan Catanio, or Mario Picotto....there jsut isnt enough coke or steriods at those parties unfortunately.

yes that is true, anyway i'd rather go to jp poolparty than ultra, it will be a better time , i had a better time at the pool party than ultra last year,

People rather hear JP loop whitney's club tracks, over and over again, then hear Tiesto, PVD, Carl Cox....etc etc etc?????

Just inquirering

Personally I am pissed that i cant hear oscar G that week. I am from jersey and I think Oscar G is 10 times better the Johnathon peters...Unfortunately...JP is considered great hear cause there are no other DJ's with residencies IN nyc other then Teneglia and since teneglia draws a weird crawd...people are on JP's Dick. JP playes MId 1990's songs all night long, he is all K..ed up in the DJ booth and he loops the same song for half the night. This is why NYC is loosing its NIghtlife edge...cause the jersey and brooklyn jucieheads wont got to her Hernan Catanio, or Mario Picotto....there jsut isnt enough coke or steriods at those parties unfortunately

Very well put...

Just to let everyone know, "JP" gets no play, love, or serious recognition in the country (or world) besides parts of the East Coast... His biggest claim to fame nationally was him being played up on that MTV special and the K whore stalking him...

I've listened to some of his sets - pretty unimaginative and boring. Of course, if you're spinning at a venue of guedo steak heads - it works...

I just hope people that go to WMC take advantage of all the real talent that will be there... I know I will be...